You's never told me!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Kelley

Post by Kelley »

sumner4991 wrote:No problem . . .just feed the addiction and there will be no side effects.
Wrong Sumner, I now have 'Flat Wallet Syndrome' also 'Boo Syndrome' whitch remimds me, Boo you can do my other string when you get time.
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Kelley wrote:
sumner4991 wrote:No problem . . .just feed the addiction and there will be no side effects.
Wrong Sumner, I now have 'Flat Wallet Syndrome' also 'Boo Syndrome' whitch remimds me, Boo you can do my other string when you get time.
Kelley
You must have overfed . . .it can become a cancer if overfed. FWS can quickly turn into NHS(No Heat Syndrome) which quickly becomes NHS(No House Syndrome). Don't worry . . .there are several folks here on the forum that will gladly store your bows/supplies while you are in rehab.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
terrym

Post by terrym »

Just think of yourself as a GOOD CANADIAN who is doing his part to stimulate the economy !!!!!
Phoenix
Boo string
Dan Miller quiver mount
STS
Varizone
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/linderhof/iceage.gif[/img]
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

terrym wrote:Just think of yourself as a GOOD CANADIAN who is doing his part to stimulate the economy !!!!!
Yes thats the answer, Helping to stimulate the economy. Did some more of that this am in Owen Sound hunting store LOL We hunters just just so helpful in this world.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

What a bunch of enablers! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
terrym

Post by terrym »

wheelie wrote:
terrym wrote:Just think of yourself as a GOOD CANADIAN who is doing his part to stimulate the economy !!!!!
Yes thats the answer, Helping to stimulate the economy. Did some more of that this am in Owen Sound hunting store LOL We hunters just just so helpful in this world.
We do what we can!!!!!!
Phoenix
Boo string
Dan Miller quiver mount
STS
Varizone
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I hear ya ! ... :lol: :lol:

He who dies with the most toys wins ! :lol: :lol:

As for Toronto ... yep , I'm definately out of my eliment there too !

I couldn't drive in that everyday ... no way !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
mikej

Post by mikej »

i have driven through toronto 2 or 3 times and even that is too much :lol: :lol: it is way to busy for this country boy :lol:
terrym

Post by terrym »

I have to drive it quite often on business, you do get used to it. It's the parking and getting out of my car that scares the hell out of me :shock:
Phoenix
Boo string
Dan Miller quiver mount
STS
Varizone
Boo

Post by Boo »

I'm not saying anything on this thread!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I really like Toronto.

I have enjoyed every visit.

I have been there several times.
sleddog2

Post by sleddog2 »

I drive buses & limos into Toronto at least twice a week. What I have concluded is that the bigger the vehicle I drive the "Stupider" the four wheelers seem to get. I was down Thursday & Friday this past week to the airport & on each of those trips I had at leaast two close calls. I just hope my luck continues to hold or there will be some major injuries. People just don't think as we all of seen they take such stupid chances & against a bus these little cars have no "CHANCE."

I just turned 63 and I still LOVE to drive. I try to keep roughly to the speed limit & give myself lots of room around my vehicles. The other thing I do is not be held to a schedule especially in bad weather. I have always maintained that the more anybody pushes me too drive the speed limit in bad weather the slower I get. I will get you there when you get there & not before.

Just my rant.
Sleddog
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I carry 21 foot lengths of gas pipe on roof racks. What people do is dart infront of me at stop lights not relizing that them pipes could let go off the roof and come through there back window like an arrow. Happens almost every light. People don't think down there. Just in to much of a rush to get where they are going. And same happens with my tandom trailer then when you have to lock the electric brakes on trailer and they look out rear view mirror with there mouth hanging open looking like you are the crazy man. Just want to take a pipe and beat sence into these people. There is a reason I leave extra space in front of my truck. Makes me wonder how you deal with hunting questions down there with all the stupid people whom don't think with reason and just react with instinct. See a viehicle that could possibly be slow .just get around at all cost not relizing what they have done and put there own life in danger. Straps do break on occassion.
terrym

Post by terrym »

Boo wrote:I'm not saying anything on this thread!
Is it the driving or stimulating of the economy that has you all choked up? :lol:
Phoenix
Boo string
Dan Miller quiver mount
STS
Varizone
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Boo wrote:I'm not saying anything on this thread!
:lol: