Need Help!! Can you spot any turkeys

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

kitty kat

Post by kitty kat »

I have been told that those were snow fleas. :oops: Not a bad bunch if I do say so. Can't see any from the front of my igloo but got to get out soon to investigate. Keep the pictures coming. :roll:
Excalibur Exomax and Arctic Cat 400 auto. Life don't get much better than that.
yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

kitty kat wrote:I have been told that those were snow fleas. :oops: Not a bad bunch if I do say so. Can't see any from the front of my igloo but got to get out soon to investigate. Keep the pictures coming. :roll:
This was Friday just after dinner the boys were snacking on some ice cream when this small flock came by the fence line. 13 birds total 4 Jake’s 1 Tom.
Not bad for my back yard. The first pictures are from a farm down the street where I hunt all the time. The farm has major amounts of turkey. I am guessing 4 flocks of 20. I have seen 60+ birds walking around the farm. We don’t get too many in my yard. Group’s of four is more common. We have no water, which I think is a major factor. I have been toying with the idea of digging some kind of water source to keep them out back. I have only seen this many at my place a few times. Great sign for the future…Water or not! :D

And NO I do use the kid’s play fort as a blind… :wink:

Sorry these aren’t the best pic’s

mikej

Post by mikej »

nice pics
yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

Next time i will try to get some up close shots with the telephoto lens.
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

Nope, but that one big flock of crows!
Terry

Quad 300 x2