Having scope problems?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

I have the lumi zone on my vortex, and so far no problems. Awhile back they were having problems and you couldn't get one. I think it has been solved now with the manufactuer. Both lumi zone and vari zone are made in china
mikej

Post by mikej »

i think almost everything is made in china these days :D
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

Thanks all of you for your input. I will contact Mr. Miller tomorrow and see what he says.
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

Everything in life should be this easy!

I am still in shock that things went the way that it did simply because I am not use to dealing with good people. I took your advice and called Dan Miller at Horizontal Archery this morning about my Vari-zone not holding zero. Dan is absolutely the nicest person I have ever dealt with in my life. As it may not be a shock to ya’ll, imagine my surprise when he said “just pack it up and send it back and I’ll send you a new one!” People who do not own Excalibur crossbows and products are missing the greatest experience of their hunting careers. Thanks to all of you who answered my question of the forum and a big thanks to Mr. Dan Miller for making my problem go away so easily.
Real McCoy

Post by Real McCoy »

The reason I bought an Excalibur was simplicity, realiability, accuracy and customer service. :D :D
Southern Born and Bred
Exomax
Varizone
Groundpounder

A man who is good enough to shed his blood
for his country is good enough to be given a
square deal afterwards - Teddy Roosevelt
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

oldarcher, Good deal, but we knew that was coming, lol. Now you have to figure out how to describe him to the next new guy that has a problem! words just don't do the man justice. :D
"Eze 18:21"