Tyler tagged out on a longbeard

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fletch

Post by fletch »

That is awesome, real longbeard nice job Tyler.
Exomax w/ Lumizone
custom Boo string w/silencers
GT II's w/r helical 4 deg offset
Slik Triks and Lumenoks
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Way to go, Tyler! :D

That's a nice Tarheel Turkey! A real dandy! 8)
Grizz
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Congrats to Tyler and the proud Papa!
Why ride when you can walk!
bucont

Post by bucont »

Congrats Tyler.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
Normous

Post by Normous »

Nice shot Tyler.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:D FANtastic bird there Tyler . :D
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Tyler, you have accomplished more in your young life then many of the old geezers here on this forum, and as a member of the geezers, I feel qualified to say this.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Way to go Tyler !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Although he has been taught to respect his elders, he has acquired the talent of separating the good information with the bad. He does a lot of listening with little talking. When someone at the club gives him advice where to go that particular afternoon you can bet Tyler remembers that dude's success rate and adjusts his plans accordingly. Someone told him last year that if he sat at the old oak that he was "guaranteed to kill a nice one" :? . When we got in the truck, he said " he ain't killed a deer in 2 years and he's going to tell me where to go sit. If that spot was "THAT" good then why don't you ever see him sitting in that stand. Where you wanna go dad?" He can be funny at times like those. In fact, while we were hunting Saturday afternoon, he shared the spot where we saw the jakes at earlier that morning with a new member that had never killed a turkey. The guy called me Monday morning asking me if he could "do a little something" for Tyler in return because he had just harvested his first bird in that exact spot using Tyler's favorite call, a Primos Jackpot Glass Slate. I assured him that he could return the favor someday by doing the same. Now, we have another guy that scouts the whole season. He never steps foot in the woods to scout he just calls everyone asking if they had seen anything. We really didn't realize the significance of his questioning until he showed us a map last year of the place where he had killed a buck and it had names, times and animals seen by other hunters at different areas on the club. Tyler calls him the "scavenger" :lol: and won't tell him squat. You darn right I'm proud of him, he has earned it in my eyes. He's the best hunting partner that I have ever had and hope to hunt together until the Lord calls me home :wink: .

As far as the ladies, well what can I say :lol: :lol: . The child learns by example:

He met this honey at an outdoor expo
Image :wink:

Then he meets her sister at a hunt that same fall :shock: :shock: (little two timer) :lol:

He met this young lady at that same hunt but soon realized that the older gals are less picky and give out the free kisses quicker than the younger ones do. :lol: :lol:

As far as picking out the ladies, I taught him to make a list and "grade" each girl while keeping them all interested but making sure that they don't know that they are on the "hit list". Now here's how you pick em.....UH Oh, Tina's home, Gotta go.........
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

raydaughety wrote:As far as the ladies, well what can I say :lol: :lol: . The child learns by example ...As far as picking out the ladies, I taught him to make a list and "grade" each girl while keeping them all interested but making sure that they don't know that they are on the "hit list". Now here's how you pick em.....UH Oh, Tina's home, Gotta go.........
:shock: :shock: :P :P :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

Yeah ... you better hope Tina doesn't monitor this site! :P :lol: :wink:
Grizz
mikej

Post by mikej »

that little guy is getting more action than people twice his age :lol: :lol:
Last edited by mikej on Tue May 05, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Grizzly Adam wrote:
raydaughety wrote:As far as the ladies, well what can I say :lol: :lol: . The child learns by example ...As far as picking out the ladies, I taught him to make a list and "grade" each girl while keeping them all interested but making sure that they don't know that they are on the "hit list". Now here's how you pick em.....UH Oh, Tina's home, Gotta go.........

Let's get one thing straight here. I run things around my house........the vacuum cleaner, the washing machine, the dryer :( :( :lol:
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
mikej

Post by mikej »

raydaughety wrote:
Grizzly Adam wrote:

Let's get one thing straight here. I run things around my house........the vacuum cleaner, the washing machine, the dryer :( :( :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: now that's funny
saxman

Post by saxman »

raydaughety wrote:SAXMAN I have been Trying to call you. Please call dad's cell phone so that I can tell you about my bird.

My phone bit the dust Tyler,finally
Now maybe an i phone.

I will try you at home after school today,I want to hear all about it.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
huntone

Post by huntone »