Texas versus Pennsylvania

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mikej

Post by mikej »

good read mike
G Money

Post by G Money »

Good read! I took it as a tongue in cheek slam on the vert org in Pa that has turned full inc into a yo-yo deal. 1st they got scopes banned, then unbanned, then full inc, then mebbe only the first 12 days, yada yada yada.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, and when they got out-voted and LOST, they reintroduced more motions to take things back from us and that seems to have some support.
2009: It's full inclusion this year with power scopes permissible...unless something changes.
2010 and beyond may have restrictions once again and at best they might take away 3-4 weeks from us? But that includes the rut.
$$$Phil$$$
***2009 Exocet 200***
2006 Hoyt Trykon XL***
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

awshucks wrote: I took it as a tongue in cheek slam on the vert org in Pa that has turned full inc into a yo-yo deal.

It was just my way of poking fun at the three ring circus happening in PA and of course I hold no ill will towards any in the keystone state.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Mike P wrote:
awshucks wrote: I took it as a tongue in cheek slam on the vert org in Pa that has turned full inc into a yo-yo deal.

It was just my way of poking fun at the three ring circus happening in PA and of course I hold no ill will towards any in the keystone state.
From one fellow "fun-poker" to another, Mike ... I think everyone knows your intent. Still, sometimes a man wonders about his own submissions, as I did with my tongue-in-cheek parody song, "We Will Hunt With You".

Personally, I count on my fellow forum members to keep me straight ... especially Vix! :shock: :P :lol: :wink:
Grizz
Bambiblaster

Post by Bambiblaster »

I'll send a gas card
EXCAL VORTEX
S5
VARI-ZONE
LUMINOCK FIREBOLTS
CROSS TRICKS
WYVERN QUIVER MOUNT
Treelimb 3-Arrow Quiver
Bob1961 Red Cocking Rope
Real McCoy

Post by Real McCoy »

Mike P wrote:It was just my way of poking fun at the three ring circus happening in PA and of course I hold no ill will towards any in the keystone state.
Poking fun or not - man speaks with straight tongue.
Southern Born and Bred
Exomax
Varizone
Groundpounder

A man who is good enough to shed his blood
for his country is good enough to be given a
square deal afterwards - Teddy Roosevelt