nj crossbow hunters need your help

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

njxbow

nj crossbow hunters need your help

Post by njxbow »

as some of you are aware, the nj fish and game council has proposed the full inclusion of crossbows during all archery seasons. there is a public comment period on the proposed change that ends on 6/4/09 after which there will be a final vote by the nj fish and game council next month. the fish and game council can alter or even scrap the proposed change at the final vote and there are anti-hunting as well as bowhunting groups that are actively lobbying the fish and game council to do just that. all hunter supporting the full inclusion of crossbows are asked to take a minute and email the nj fish and wildlife and express their support for the full inclusion of crossbows in nj. the website address is listed below. once on the page, just click the "contact us" button to get to a form page. type in crossbows on the topic line then leave your comment. all that is needed is a name and email address. nj's crossbow hunters thank you.

www.njfishandwildlife.com
mikej

Post by mikej »

which office do we contact
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
njxbow

Post by njxbow »

once you click the "contact us" page, just click the link that says "email the department of fish and wildlife"
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

If we do this, are we gonna be infiltrated with trolls from New Jersey, as we were when we supported Pennsylvania? :!: :?: :P :wink:
Grizz
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Done....
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
njxbow

Post by njxbow »

not at all. the email goes directly to the nj division of fish and wildlife who fully support the full inclusion of crossbows. you should only receive 1 automated email advising that you email will be forwarded to the fish and game council.
lscha

Post by lscha »

done
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Grizzly Adam wrote:If we do this, are we gonna be infiltrated with trolls from New Jersey, as we were when we supported Pennsylvania? :!: :?: :P :wink:
One could, hope.. ;)
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
mikej

Post by mikej »

Grizzly Adam wrote:If we do this, are we gonna be infiltrated with trolls from New Jersey, as we were when we supported Pennsylvania? :!: :?: :P :wink:
i sure hope not :roll:
mikej

Post by mikej »

njxbow wrote:once you click the "contact us" page, just click the link that says "email the department of fish and wildlife"
found the right link this time , will e mail tonight thanks
Last edited by mikej on Thu May 21, 2009 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Done! :D
Grizz
animal

Post by animal »

To all of you thank you for your help :) We have are fingers crossed :wink: I just love my xbow :D
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF ALL INVENTION

EXOCET 200
mikej

Post by mikej »

e mail sent , good luck guys. sometimes we really take for granted up here that we have always had full inclusion i'm glad the states that don't are finally waking up
Bambiblaster

Post by Bambiblaster »

Email sent njxbow... If we must we will start our very own Troll Season.. Unlimitrd tags available.. Lock and Load
EXCAL VORTEX
S5
VARI-ZONE
LUMINOCK FIREBOLTS
CROSS TRICKS
WYVERN QUIVER MOUNT
Treelimb 3-Arrow Quiver
Bob1961 Red Cocking Rope
animal

Post by animal »

mikej wrote:e mail sent , good luck guys. sometimes we really take for granted up here that we have always had full inclusion i'm glad the states that don't are finally waking up

My belief is they are hell bent to increase revenue in our state . I think this is what drives them into adopting full inclusion of the crossbows .Steady decline of hunters . On the other hand they will see that the crossbow is no mythological beast ,but a very nice hunting tool :wink:
NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF ALL INVENTION

EXOCET 200