Looking like they have got to the bottom of missing Tori..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bait pile willie

Post by bait pile willie »

I hope the police did not cut a deal with the 18 yr girl like they did in the bernardo case and she gets off with minimum time in prison.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Looks like they already did Willie, I think that is how they got the info they already do, like the body location.

Last week I was sitting at a red light 5' from that POS's front door, I remember looking up and seeing the "missing" sign on the pillar of the dump they lived in. Those signs are everywhere, and will be a haunting memory, but that particular one stuck out at me because it was so close to the road, eye level to me in my work truck..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
huntone

Post by huntone »

HORRIBLE..... They should be publicly executed
Last edited by huntone on Thu May 21, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Much as I have been inured to the horrors capable by modern society, I cannot understand how one can abuse a child, our very future. NO punishment is sufficient enough for their kind.
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

bait pile willie wrote:I hope the police did not cut a deal with the 18 yr girl like they did in the bernardo case and she gets off with minimum time in prison.
The police don't cut deals. The Crown Attorney does.
huntone

Post by huntone »

Cossack wrote:Much as I have been inured to the horrors capable by modern society, I cannot understand how one can abuse a child, our very future. NO punishment is sufficient enough for their kind.
True, no punishment in our world. HELL may be it.
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
WAB

Post by WAB »

well like Pyd, I am from the Woodstock area and have a young daughter. I can not imagine what it would be like to have to deal with this. These people are truly twisted and sick.

that being said, I am not one for capital punishment. I dont think the courts/government should pass the death sentence. there have been a few people found innocent years later, if they had been exicuted, would the government then be charged with murder, after all they where not guilty.

there is a much better way of dealing with these people. when sentenced DO NOT put them in protective custody....put them in the general population...they will look after things themselves in short order.
there are a lot of bad dudes that would love to get their hands on these type of people
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

WAB wrote:well like Pyd, I am from the Woodstock area and have a young daughter. I can not imagine what it would be like to have to deal with this. These people are truly twisted and sick.

that being said, I am not one for capital punishment. I dont think the courts/government should pass the death sentence. there have been a few people found innocent years later, if they had been exicuted, would the government then be charged with murder, after all they where not guilty.

there is a much better way of dealing with these people. when sentenced DO NOT put them in protective custody....put them in the general population...they will look after things themselves in short order.
there are a lot of bad dudes that would love to get their hands on these type of people
Death penalty would be too good for these folks. However, I'm akll for the death penalty and/or public torture. Got to get these people thinking about the consequences of their actions.

How's the crime rate in Singapore?

http://www.langara.bc.ca/creative-arts/ ... apore.html
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
mikej

Post by mikej »

wow that link really puts things in perspective
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
saxman

Post by saxman »

Prayers to the family and all inolved.
I will trust my God to find the appropiate punishment however I do feel that I could arrange the meeting when people hurt children.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
dutchhunter

sad day

Post by dutchhunter »

i to am from woodstock area and have two small girls .this shakes me to the core .i am for the death penalty .thy may think twice about it before doing somthing like this mayby .however thy will recive there just reward in dew time .someone sees all and will be there to judge .How do you tell your kids when thy ask why would thy do things like this to a littel girl why kill a child why why why .we can not understand these actions .thank goodness .are prayers are going out to the family and we can olny hope the good lord has mercy on this littel girls soul may she rest in peice DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
munch

Post by munch »

i was by one of the houses tonight (74 wilson st) and see there is a 24hr guard posted at the house .wonder if the think it may get struck by lightning.
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
dumbdawg

Post by dumbdawg »

I say death by executioner or cell mate either way i'll except
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

saxman wrote:Prayers to the family and all inolved.
I will trust my God to find the appropiate punishment however I do feel that I could arrange the meeting when people hurt children.
I'm whith you, Sax! My favorite line from a movie . . .

"Man on Fire (2004)

Elderly Man: In the church, they say to forgive.
Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting. "

We need Creasy to come in and take over this case! :twisted:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
mikej

Post by mikej »

sumner4991 wrote:
saxman wrote:Prayers to the family and all inolved.
I'm whith you, Sax! My favorite line from a movie . . .

"Man on Fire (2004)

Elderly Man: In the church, they say to forgive.
Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting. "

We need Creasy to come in and take over this case! :twisted:
good line i support that 100%
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective