Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

munch

things you find at the end of the rainbow

Post by munch »

Imagelook close there is a doe
Imagedeer was behind the bike
and here is a great place to visit if you ride a bike
Imagethis road is called the dragons tail and has 318 curves in 11 miles.wife and i rode it sat june 13th.and can't wait to go back
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
mikej

Post by mikej »

nice pics, looks like a good trip
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
huntone

Post by huntone »

:shock: :lol: Nice pic with the rainbow and the deer under it. I've heard about that road and what a nice trip that must of been.
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
sneak

Post by sneak »

Nice pics munch! 8) I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to East Tennessee!
Exocet 200
Vari-Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser II Arrows
Rage 2 blade crossbow broadheads
S5 Suppression System
Flemish Dyna Flight String
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

My rainbows seem to be different..

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Mike P

Re: things you find at the end of the rainbow

Post by Mike P »

munch wrote:this road is called the dragons tail and has 318 curves in 11 miles.wife and i rode it sat june 13th.and can't wait to go back
My buddy Doc and I did the tail in mid May with the Porsche club. What a hoot! We only ran across one speed trap on the entire tail and it was in a pretty well publicized place.

Munch, did you see any of the kids with the Subaru WRX's? They are unbelievable. I pushed my 911 hard and they just walked away from me.

But the real crazies were the guys on the performance sport bikes. They are nuts!! I had one pass me in a curve. I could have reached out the window and smacked him on the helmet, he was that close. We came out of the curve and poof, he was gone, just a blur as he pulled away from me. And trust me, my 911 is anything but slow.

If any of you are into any kind of performance driving, or just want to take a really cool tour, the tail is off the charts fun.
mikej

Post by mikej »

woody i don't think i'd start digging for that pot of gold :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Nice pic munch, looks like fun!
I cant see the doe :oops:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
mikej

Post by mikej »

one shot scott wrote: I cant see the doe :oops:
look very close, at the edge of the tree line, on the right edge of the rainbow
mikej

Post by mikej »

here ya go oneshot
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

I got lost and ended up climbing the Dragon in a 3/4 ton, full sized chevy pickup. When we got to that little cycle stop on top, I got out to go ask directions. Everybody just stared at me. She puked the whole way up and then again on the way down. She said it was because she didn't like the way I was passing people. :lol:

I normally don't admit to being stupid, but once you are on the Dragon, you are on it, and seeing that sign reminded me of that summer day. That store whacked me for $8 for a map of the Dragon- but it also showed Gatlinburg.

The edges of the road were straight drops, literally.
fogducker

Post by fogducker »

if you dont stand behind our troops.
please feel free to stand in front of them
saxman

Post by saxman »

I like it.
I always try to remember.
No rain! No rainbow.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........BEER
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
munch

Re: things you find at the end of the rainbow

Post by munch »

Mike P wrote:
munch wrote:this road is called the dragons tail and has 318 curves in 11 miles.wife and i rode it sat june 13th.and can't wait to go back
My buddy Doc and I did the tail in mid May with the Porsche club. What a hoot! We only ran across one speed trap on the entire tail and it was in a pretty well publicized place.

Munch, did you see any of the kids with the Subaru WRX's? They are unbelievable. I pushed my 911 hard and they just walked away from me.

But the real crazies were the guys on the performance sport bikes. They are nuts!! I had one pass me in a curve. I could have reached out the window and smacked him on the helmet, he was that close. We came out of the curve and poof, he was gone, just a blur as he pulled away from me. And trust me, my 911 is anything but slow.

If any of you are into any kind of performance driving, or just want to take a really cool tour, the tail is off the charts fun.
mike we did not see a lot of cars that day but the night before on the end of the blueridge parkway near cherokee we saw a dozen of those little speed demons like the fast and furious two where about 5 min behind and stopped at a overlook where momma and i where and asked if we saw there friends we told them witch way and when and off they went (like bullets )but did tell us that there where around 100 of them staying in robinsville and running the dragon on sat. we saw i cop at the last overlook north just sitting watching the crowd and another had an old fellow stopped down on the north end just as you get to the dam at the north in the flat area.we did not push to hard it was a long way from home to fall off munch
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook