Buy
78%
Don't buy
22%

Total votes: 36

stacky71

Excalibur's famous Lumi-Zone multiplex crossbow scope

Post by stacky71 »

Is this scope any good I have read the reviews on cabelas and there seems to be problems with the reticle?
Has any one here had problems?
I would like to know before I buy one.
Thanks,
Stacky
Hunt Hard! And it will pay off!
Stacky71
Bloomsburg PA
Equinox Lumi zone
[img]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/Huntingchick0125/wildlife/white_tail_deer.jpg[/img]
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Stacky, most of the lumizones have been taken care of. Any new ones being sold should be problem free. I have had 2 now with no problems. If anyone has one and it shifts, send it back to excalibur. They take excellent care of their customers.
Do you know of anyone who has a varizone or lumizone that you can try out? The varizone is a great scope. The lumizone is also a great scope, but it is slightly bigger and heavier. The advantages of the lumi is that the lenses are larger, allowing it to gather more light. Some dont even turn on the illuminated recticle

Both scopes I would recommend to anyone.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
stacky71

Post by stacky71 »

Thanks for the info but I would rather have your car! WOW!
Hunt Hard! And it will pay off!
Stacky71
Bloomsburg PA
Equinox Lumi zone
[img]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/Huntingchick0125/wildlife/white_tail_deer.jpg[/img]
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

:lol: :lol: I wish it were my car! I have had a few 69 camaros, but not like that one. I use that pic so it reminds me of what I have to work towards :lol:
Perhaps I should change my avatar to a pic of my chevelle ss. THAT is one I actually owned.

welcome to the forum stacky!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
mikej

Post by mikej »

one shot scott wrote:Stacky, most of the lumizones have been taken care of. Any new ones being sold should be problem free. I have had 2 now with no problems. If anyone has one and it shifts, send it back to excalibur. They take excellent care of their customers.
Do you know of anyone who has a varizone or lumizone that you can try out? The varizone is a great scope. The lumizone is also a great scope, but it is slightly bigger and heavier. The advantages of the lumi is that the lenses are larger, allowing it to gather more light. Some dont even turn on the illuminated recticle

x2
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Stacky:I had the pleasure of driving thru your state this past weekend. went through the mountains! What a great veiw! small town after small town, I could certainly live there!
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Mine has been problem free for over a year . With Excalibur's warranty you can be worry free purchasing one .
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Mine has been beat up pretty good, still holding true!
For the money you can not beat it, as already mentioned, the warranty should remove all doubt.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Some of the members here that have been around for a while might recall that the Dropzone scope also had some problems with the reticles twisting.

Excalibur took care of that problem and they will take care of any problem with the Lumizone.

It is my understanding that a particular batch of Lumizones had flaws and that this condition has been corrected.

I would not hesitate an instant regarding the purchase of a Lumizone knowing it has the complete support of Excalibur.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Buy, but don't overlook the Hawke MAP scope or their SR. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
huntone

Post by huntone »

mikej wrote:
one shot scott wrote:Stacky, most of the lumizones have been taken care of. Any new ones being sold should be problem free. I have had 2 now with no problems. If anyone has one and it shifts, send it back to excalibur. They take excellent care of their customers.

x2
x3 I had a great experience with Dan Miller at Horizonal Archery, the USA warranty center. Love the new Lumizone. :D
Dale

Ibex
Lumizone
Dan Miller mount
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

huntone wrote:
mikej wrote:

x2
X4 :D
The best things in life are not things!!
cabinfever

Post by cabinfever »

I love mine
exocet 200
grounponder
lumizone
mathews switchback
high country extreme
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I also prefer the 'V' over the 'L'.
"Eze 18:21"
skamaniac

Post by skamaniac »

Anyone know how much the Vari zone weighs or how much eye relief? I can't find the specs for it anywhere.
'Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who did not.'