Our son is back from Afghanistan

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

The wife and I want to Thank You all for the kind words, Prayers, and support, it has helped us get through the trying times. This year is going to be so Great haveing my Son hunting with me in Tennessee. again Thank You ALL.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
saxman

Post by saxman »

God bless all of you and thank you.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
7magman

Post by 7magman »

glad to hear your son is coming home, thank him for what he has done and god bless.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Congrads on a son doing a good job. Have friends that have been over there for 4 tours of duty so far. My close friend has since got out of army and on goverment training program. He is training now to be a motorcycle machanic. I know he misses his brotherhood he had in the army. My friend was very scared getting out cause that is all he ever knew. Friend a year later is doing wonderful. He still has bad days when he hears of his brothers dying over there. They are still like his family even if he doesn't know them. God bless our military cause I could not do it. I am from Meaford, one of Canadas largest military land troups training center.I hope your goverment looks after the men getting out as good as our country does.
fletch

Post by fletch »

That is excellent news, those who do that work are far more dedicated than the average person could even imagine. Be very proud.
Exomax w/ Lumizone
custom Boo string w/silencers
GT II's w/r helical 4 deg offset
Slik Triks and Lumenoks
huntfishfam

Post by huntfishfam »

That's GREAT to hear, welcome home. Please give your son a big hug and thanks from all of us. I have nothing but respect and admiration for all our military personel, they are true hero's in my book.
Sean
I hunt,I fish,I am
Get clean, lean and healthy with isagenix. I can show you how.
BUS314

yes Sir!!

Post by BUS314 »

Praise the Lord my friend, & a big salute to him!! I know EXACLY how you feel & what you have been through. My daughter & son in law, both M.P,'s, were in the march to Baghdad. The countless hours, days, nights, nonstop nerve wrenching watching the news for a glimpse of them just to know they were okay. They weren't allowed any outbound communication for weeks on end-----made an old man even older--------congratulations to you all & tell him thanks!
AKA-ChoctawBusGuy
Excal Phoenix
VariZone
GT II's w/ brass inserts
SlickTrick 125's
STS
Boo String
Double Bull DarkHorse