TICK prevention---must see

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoss

TICK prevention---must see

Post by Hoss »

I use this in the spring around these parts..Its kinda like panty hose material. I feel stupid wearing it but it works..no ticks or red bugs...no chemicals..This combined with thermacell I enjoy myself in the early Oct hunts when its warm..

http://www.rynoskin.com/
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

Hey Hoss panty hose work know some dudes who wear them, they swear they work, seen them in their warbag a few yrs back bear hunting, said they were as good as insulated draws in cold weather, told me ticks can't get through either while turkey hunting,If I try this only me will know :)

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Mike P

Re: post sub

Post by Mike P »

Limbs and Bolts wrote:panty hose work know some dudes who wear them
I find that if you choose the control top style they are also very sliming.
LeGrand

Post by LeGrand »

I prefer other type of clothes.

See enough of those bicyclists wearing these, nobody would wnat to see my physique in one of those.

:lol:
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

LOL! Thanks mikep
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Mike P wrote:
good marketing there;) the ultra slim look helps blend the hunters outline into the tree

you become one with the tree.. untill you friends see you and call you funny names though :P
Limbs and Sticks

crazyfarmer wrote:
Mike P wrote:
good marketing there;) the ultra slim look helps blend the hunters outline into the tree

you become one with the tree.. untill you friends see you and call you funny names though :P

Tried that with them good old boys, they said what works, works can't by anything at cabels this cheap, and it out performs most what you buy any place else, what can you say? Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
hawg hunter

Ticks

Post by hawg hunter »

I see that there are more than one who use this old trick int the winter and spring for warmth and insect protection. They are extrmely hot for south Texas type hunting unless its real cold. They wrk and if I remember correctly ther was a company that makes panty hose for men with a fly. Check cltes for people who live an altenative lifestyle if you know what I mean?
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Limbs and Bolts wrote:
crazyfarmer wrote:
Mike P wrote: I find that if you choose the control top style they are also very sliming.

Tried that with them good old boys, they said what works, works can't by anything at cabels this cheap, and it out performs most what you buy any place else, what can you say? Wes
If your "good old boys" are trying to get you to wear nylons, it may be time to find new friends, at the very least, don't pass out around them. :shock:
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
mikej

Post by mikej »

posts about nylons and camo thongs :shock: it must be the off season :lol: :lol: :lol:
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Them good old boys ain't built that way, if I told them that I thought they were a little on the sweet side, they would have knocked me out and hung me from a tree by my feet with honey dripping off me good bear bait

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Limbs and Bolts wrote:Them good old boys ain't built that way, if I told them that I thought they were a little on the sweet side, they would have knocked me out and hung me from a tree by my feet with honey dripping off me good bear bait

Wes
Well, if they ever hang you from a tree dripping with honey make sure to try to get the nylons off first, the neighbours may get the wrong idea. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Ain't you got a skunk in a trap someplace that needs to be taken care :lol: :lol:

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Pretty sure I am looking at it right now. :wink: :D
WMU 91
Boo string
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Pydpiper wrote:
Limbs and Bolts wrote:Them good old boys ain't built that way, if I told them that I thought they were a little on the sweet side, they would have knocked me out and hung me from a tree by my feet with honey dripping off me good bear bait

Wes
Well, if they ever hang you from a tree dripping with honey make sure to try to get the nylons off first, the neighbours may get the wrong idea. :D
BAHAHHAHA.. i had to wipe the spit off the screen after reading that :lol: