IT NEVER ENDS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

VixChix wrote:
...Drive back roads, have it cocked drop in a bolt, shoot out the opposite window...
HUH?!??!?!

I can't believe people are stupid enough to actually believe this and repeat it!!!
I have enough trouble getting mine in the truck. I wouldnt even think of trying to get that out of a window. They must think of xbows as the little 1ft long dart toys we used as kids :roll:

as for wounding deer.. sure the guy has some shooting issues. Even I would be ticked if I was hunting the land next to him. But thats his issue for not knowing how to shoot. That goes for firearms, bows, ML'ers, and etc... not everyone shoots perfectly

now if everyone bought mine or Johns arrows they would shoot better(hense the plug LOL)
njxbow

Post by njxbow »

i recognize some of those names. i think they're all members of the united bowhunters of nj. they're bitter over nj allowing full inclusion.
Esox

Post by Esox »

Reading all that BS makes me so proud of those "real" bowhunters here in New Jersey.... It sounds more like the dialog from "Real Housewives of New Jersey".....

......Man, I just can't wait to retire and get outta here!!!!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

crazyfarmer wrote:
VixChix wrote:
...Drive back roads, have it cocked drop in a bolt, shoot out the opposite window...
HUH?!??!?!

I can't believe people are stupid enough to actually believe this and repeat it!!!
I have enough trouble getting mine in the truck. I wouldnt even think of trying to get that out of a window. They must think of xbows as the little 1ft long dart toys we used as kids :roll:
LOL... itsy bitsy crossbows shot by a contortionist...
as for wounding deer.. sure the guy has some shooting issues. Even I would be ticked if I was hunting the land next to him. But thats his issue for not knowing how to shoot. That goes for firearms, bows, ML'ers, and etc... not everyone shoots perfectly
BINGO! I'll bet that 'ol boy could ding them with any weapon he chose.. IF that is what really happened..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]