2009 additional ontario deer seals

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

catcher

2009 additional ontario deer seals

Post by catcher »

I got my telephone application system for additional deer seals in the mail on Friday. The bad news in the area where I hunt they have taken away any additinal tags. So I am down to just one deer this season unless I party hunt with someone else. I see in some areas of Ontario you can still get 6 additional tags. That would be sweet. In my area which is zone 70 you could get 3 deer a few years ago. Now they are down to 1. There has to be a reason for it I guess. So if anybody needs a hand shooting one of your 6 deer give me a ring. LOL. :lol: You have to start calling in on July 20th. Good luck.
Matrix Blackout 380
TriggerTech
Phoenix
STS
Boo custom strings
fletch

Post by fletch »

Hey Catcher same thing for me in 65 no additionals but I know why, the damn coyotes coupled with 3 winters with large snow accumulation really dropped the numbers. Just glad to see they are actually on top of it and are managing the deer population. There are going to be people who disagree with my thought but from what I see on my hunting area the numbers went down fast. I could easily see 10 deer 3 years ago per evening and now I have 3 on my trail cams. Hopefully this increases the numbers and allows us to get more than 1 in the future.
Exomax w/ Lumizone
custom Boo string w/silencers
GT II's w/r helical 4 deg offset
Slik Triks and Lumenoks
jay73

Post by jay73 »

I haven't got my pamphet yet, are there any available in 64A?

I can't believe 65 has none. :shock:

Jay
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

j, 64a has 120 antlered only. bows only season & bows and muzzy loader only season. Hunt code is 836 and you are allowed 1 seal per hunter.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-