Exomax Target

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

forrest-hunter

Exomax Target

Post by forrest-hunter »

Have bought a used exomat for my son. Can I use Rinehart 18-1 target with it. My Phonix works great with it. Also, can I use any of the regular archery broadhead targets with it? I plan on using the same broadheads (grizzly, bear and woodsman) I use with my longbow or recurves (44-48#).
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I actaully stopped shooting bheads into my expensive targets LOL.. sure they stop them fine, but I hate cutting the targets up

that target should work fine, but pick one spot and just shoot the bheads their.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

crazyfarmer wrote:I actaully stopped shooting bheads into my expensive targets LOL.. sure they stop them fine, but I hate cutting the targets up

that target should work fine, but pick one spot and just shoot the bheads their.
Cf, gotta tell ya this. DJH has an 18-1 that looks like it's been drug behind a jeep since he got his first xbow. I got one because of that and my Gt's welded them selves in it from Emax. There must have been a composition problem on a few like the one I had and returned because since then I've had no problems w/ mine.

You can shoot bheads all day long and it's like the dang thing is self healing.
I've got enough loot in xbow targets to pay for a Vixen, lol.

I'm impressed w/ the 18-1.
"Eze 18:21"