bigsy

these S.O.B.'s need to be caught!!!!

Post by bigsy »

:evil: :evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-g7Ie0nr2k

Dawn Walton

calgary — From Thursday's Globe and mail
Last updated on Thursday, Aug. 06, 2009 09:35AM EDT

Hunters and outdoor enthusiasts are going frame by frame to dissect a video posted on YouTube, hoping to snare some poachers.

They are also scouring the Internet and monitoring chat groups to find out who was responsible for a video titled duckhunt.

It shows three young men gleefully shooting at ducks in a pond using a single-shot rifle, at times firing from a car, and then bragging about their kills.

“They don't need Mommy any more,” one man says as the gun is turned on a duck with ducklings.

The man blasts away to make sure the bird is dead as his friends laugh before taking aim at other waterfowl.

“Dave, you got him,” one man says as the shooter hits his target, “Oh, see the blood?”

Wildlife officials across the Prairies have been fielding tips since news of the video has spread.

“In no way should these guys be considered hunters. They are poachers,” said Darcy Whiteside, a spokesman with Alberta Sustainable Resource Development.

In an attempt to ferret out those involved, the video was reposted on July 30 after the owner of the footage (Shax1101) closed his YouTube account.

“These individuals will eventually get busted, all thanks to the Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum crew,” wrote the individual who reposted the video, which is just under five minutes long.

Hunting chat groups have been abuzz. A Facebook group, Get The Poachers, has also been set up dedicated to tracking down the men.

“I am absolutely disgusted by what these idiots did. As a waterfowl hunter I hope these guys receive everything the law can throw at them” wrote Chris Benson of Winnipeg.

These amateur detectives are quick to note the Hyundai vehicle being driven, which doesn't have a front licence plate, the type of rifle (possibly a Ruger), and canola crops in the area.

They even attempt to track the original poster of the video through other Internet activity.

The region has been narrowed down to southern Alberta or Saskatchewan. But officials in Saskatchewan say a sign in the video suggests it was shot next door.

The list of potential charges is long, though it's not clear when the video was taken.

If this incident happened in Alberta, charges under the Wildlife Act could include shooting from a vehicle, shooting from along a road, using an improper rifle for hunting, hunting out of season and failing to retrieve the dead birds. Officials would also look at whether the individuals had the proper licences or met bag limits. There's also the possibility they were hunting on private land without permission.

“We feel these guys are going to be caught,” said Duncan Morrison of Ducks Unlimited Canada. :evil: :evil:
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." Ted Nuget

Wabi call to bring them close,
Exomax with Boo string projecting Big John bolts, to bring them home
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

I hope they catch those SOB's and nail them to a cross!! They deserve everything they get and more. These " SLOBS" shouldn't even own a firearm. IMO
I am a hunter and proud of it.
Big John

b

Post by Big John »

Yep!! :twisted: :twisted: Seen that the other day. Those Punks are Idiots to say the least! And they will be caught. Pretty sure they wont be laughing then. :evil:
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
Limbs and Sticks

post sub

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

I just stopped the video on that creep's mug if they want them bad enough put a reward on this video and the names and addresses of whose in it, simple to me

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
mikej

Post by mikej »

i hope they catch them and give them full punnishment , no deals .with a clear pic of that guys face it shouldn't be too hard to catch them . i think they need better investigators that article says it was a single shot rifle but it is clearly a ruger semi .
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

This is what gives hunters and outdoors persons a bad rap. Its bad enought shooting out of season but to post it is rubbing it in our face. Hope they get the book thrown at them and lose any hunting or firearm rights for life. :evil:
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

I hope they get caught and punished.......im glad i didnt come across these guys while they were doing that...i dont think I could have controlled myself :evil:
wabi

Post by wabi »

Hope they do get brought to court, and get a tree-hugging judge to hear the case. :twisted:
wabi
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Such a disgusting video. I do hope they get caught. That would be the best, final laugh.

Not so funny now, eh? tough guy(s)
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I can not believe that there are still people stupid enough to act like this . Then video tape themselves doing such stupid acts . Then going out and boasting about their stupidity by putting it on the internet . These idiots need a good swift kick in the arse with a pointed shoe !

Hopefully they are caught and charged .
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Sick ! ... I'm sure somebody will recognize them ... Wont be long before we hear an update !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
7magman

Post by 7magman »

can't wait to read about those guys in jail. they deserve everything they get.
DH

Post by DH »

I just read on a news site that three Saskatchewan men will be in court monday morning to face charges.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) Supposedly they have been caught :)
http://www.newstalk980.com/story/20090808/20663
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/090808/c ... eo_arrests

Yes caught them. Guess they will be in a little do-do.