The Bow Shop Sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Thanks Mike. I would like to patronize the shops where people have had good experiences, even if it ends up costing a little more. Waterloo might be a bit too far? I feel an itch for a all camo equinox :lol: but triggers and bows is within distance. I may check them out.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

one shot scott wrote: *snip* but triggers and bows is within distance. I may check them out.
You'll feel like family while your there.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Nothing but great service from Triggers & Bows from my experiences!!worth the drive to Burford :lol:
The best things in life are not things!!
Fox

Post by Fox »

The gun room used to be really good, although if they did not know you they seemed cautious.

Gary Howe though, I will never ever take a gun to him again, he spend 4 months with my gun sitting there complaining that he could not make any money at this but he never even took a look at the rifle. We found a guy near Arthur who had it fixed in less than 5 minutes.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Try being a woman trying to get any service in the Gun Room. :evil: There is one gentleman there who is wonderful, knows me to see me and treats me like a customer, but the rest... forget about it. :roll:

I keep hoping they'll get some gloves in that will fit me (I'd bought a good pair there years ago). It looks like they're more interested in keeping the camo lingerie section stocked than the gloves. :evil:

The Bow Shop upstairs is great. I love going where people know your name & remember what you shoot. Excellent service, reasonable prices. If they don't have it, they'll order it in pronto. I wish THEY would carry gloves. :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Fox

Post by Fox »

I think the people have changed downstairs, the owner used to be great.

As for the Bow Shop, awesome bunch of guys, I know the prices may be a little better in some of the big stores, but they know what they are talking about.
TPM

Post by TPM »

the fact that they serve themselves first, and the customer second.
That's probably the biggest issue The Gun Room faces right now. I don't know how many times I've been in there and felt like I had to interrupt conversations between the staff and their "hanging around" buddies just to get some service. I've also had to bite my tongue a few times listening to some of the mis-information they feed some customers. Some people don't realize that if you don't know the answer to a question, "I don't know" is a good answer. :?
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
houndogger

Post by houndogger »

On a few different occassions the sales staff at the Gun Room has talked themselves out of a sale. If they only realized that some of the folks that shoot and hunt might know just as much or more about that stuff as them.
If they would have kept quiet and DIDN'T TRY TO TELL ME WHAT I REALLY WANTED :twisted: they likely would have made a sale. But thats just me

Dogger
You gotta squeeze the trigger Harley. Don't yank it, It's not your d#$!.