The Bow Shop Sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

MADMAX2

The Bow Shop Sale

Post by MADMAX2 »

Meet and greet at th Bow shop Aug 20,21,22 just received the flyer in mail today also 10% off Excaliber products :D
The best things in life are not things!!
Adrian J Hare

Post by Adrian J Hare »

I'll be there working ....
Ontario Hunting Lodge
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ont_Hunting_Lodge/index.php?act=idx
TPM

Post by TPM »

Maybe we could do an Excal get together later in the day. There are lots of restaurants in that area.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

It had to be on my fishing trip week...oh well. Have fun folks.

Adrian...please don't tell me there's going to be a 'smoker' deal on those Summit climbers that I'm going to miss...I might have to come home early. :wink:
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

DirtyGun wrote:It had to be on my fishing trip week...oh well. Have fun folks.

Adrian...please don't tell me there's going to be a 'smoker' deal on those Summit climbers that I'm going to miss...I might have to come home early. :wink:
They have the Viper SS on special for $340, I just bought mine for $300 elsewhere...
The bow shop is a great place! It is there downstairs counterpart that leaves lots to be desired.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

The bow shop is a great place! It is there downstairs counterpart that leaves lots to be desired.
:D agreed
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
TPM

Post by TPM »

NewGuy wrote:
:D agreed
x3

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
mikej

Post by mikej »

ok i'll bite whats downstairs?
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

I think some folks are too hard on The Gun Room. I've never had any issues there, have always had any questions answered professionally and courteously and I've always walked out with a positive attitude.
TPM

Post by TPM »

The Shooters Choice facility contains The Bow Shop upstairs and The Gun Room downstairs along with Gary Howe's Gunsmithing. All are separately owned and operated business's under one roof. The Gun Room has a reputation of some (not all) sales staff with a bad attitude and pretty outrageous prices on a lot of things. I must say though that I was in there a couple of weeks ago and was greeted with a smile and got great service. Maybe some one finally clued them in. Now if they could do something about the prices. :?

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

mikej wrote:ok i'll bite whats downstairs?
The gun room is downstairs of the Bow Shop, they employ the staff of the most self serving, arrogant, money hungry, rude people that you could meet. They make no effort in to making you feel like a consumer, it seems their goal is to submit you in to a sale by belittling the customer.
I would be happy to point you in the direction of many, many threads on many forums regarding the same discussion, the fact that they serve themselves first, and the customer second.

The Bow Shop is a very different entity than their bloodthirsty partners, it is unfortunate that they share the same building.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Big John

n

Post by Big John »

Agreed. I do a lot of business with the Bow Shop, but the few deals done with gun room weren't the best, and a few times They have left me on hold for 10 min. Then came back and asked what do I want? :shock:
As well the prices I paid were over what all else were. I tried to keep the business in the same shops, but not anymore. But the Bow shop, no problems that George cant fix! :wink:
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
mikej

Post by mikej »

Pydpiper wrote:
mikej wrote:ok i'll bite whats downstairs?
The gun room is downstairs of the Bow Shop, they employ the staff of the most self serving, arrogant, money hungry, rude people that you could meet. They make no effort in to making you feel like a consumer, it seems their goal is to submit you in to a sale by belittling the customer.
I would be happy to point you in the direction of many, many threads on many forums regarding the same discussion, the fact that they serve themselves first, and the customer second.

The Bow Shop is a very different entity than their bloodthirsty partners, it is unfortunate that they share the same building.
i have spoken with and ordered from george at the bow shop . his service was fantastic, but i have never dealt with or heard of the gun room . by the sounds of it i don't see myself rushing out to do any business with them either
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Where is the bow shop located guys?
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
mikej

Post by mikej »

one shot scott wrote:Where is the bow shop located guys?
waterloo