Dan Miller

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

diesel

Dan Miller

Post by diesel »

I took yesterday off work and drove down to see Dan Miller . What a great guy. I had my son and daughter with me or I might still be there. I have talked to him many times on the phone but when you stand there and talk to him it is awesome . A very smart and great guy to talk to and deal with.
He truely lives in Gods country. Lives half way between Marietta and Wheeling West Virgina. I stop and spent some time with him and then headed on up to Cabelas to end out the day . Dan is less than an hour south of Cabelas off Route 7 and is well worth the trip.
Anyone that goes to Cabelas in West Virgina needs to spend the time and go down and see Dan.
Esox

Post by Esox »

Dan is exceptional. Not only as the Excal go to guy, but his willingness to make sure you're absolutely satisfied with the service.... He always goes above and beyond the typical service person... An Excal Gem indeed!!....
Arkbow

dan miller

Post by Arkbow »

may i get a phone number to mr miller please? thank you
Hunt hard, respect what you hunt and waste no meat;
crazyfarmer

Re: dan miller

Post by crazyfarmer »

Arkbow wrote:may i get a phone number to mr miller please? thank you
I pm'ed you the one I had...
diesel

Post by diesel »

Horizontal Archery
37432 5th. ave.
Sardis , OH. 43946

740 483 2312
fax 740 483 2030
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I have talked to the man on the phone a couple times, allways took care of my issues immediately :D he is Top Notch.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
mjm

Post by mjm »

The one problem in dealing with Dan Miller is that he will raise your expectations for customer service way beyond the reach of anyone else.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

mjm wrote:The one problem in dealing with Dan Miller is that he will raise your expectations for customer service way beyond the reach of anyone else.
Boy howdy, ain't that the truth! The other 'guy' in the shop is his son Josh, he has to know as much as Danny by now, lol.

When I call and he answers, I always make sure to tell him I'm just calling to BS some if Danny has the time. His answer: "Well, you picked the right guy for that" lol.
"Eze 18:21"
wildman

Post by wildman »

Danny Miller will treat you just like a brother top notch man ,and his knowledge on these bow's are unsurpassed ,if theres a problem he knows how to fix it .Just a great man to deal with ... :D
Exocet 200,
Miller Quiver Mount
Miller's Killers
Slick Trick B/H
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Last time I dealt with him., he called back to apologize that he wasn't there to take my call...and had a new scope to me in just 3 days. How does he do that?!
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
Boo

Post by Boo »

He is truly a hidden treasure. Not to take any tiny bit of anything from Bill and Kathy but I think that Danny has something to do with Excalibur's continued success.
Without question Danny is a hidden gem in the Excalibur world. He has already left his mark on this earth by helping people. His knowledge and compassion is absolutely the pinnacle of customer service. He really is my kinda guy that always feels compelled to help those who he has never met.
One small thing about Danny that many do not know but everyone should know is his pricing. Some think he is a bit more expensive to buy from but he is quite willing to match in most circumstances to match pricing out there. The reason his pricing is sometimes higher is that when he sells a bow he assembles it, test fires it and sights it in. Pretty convenient I must say especially when we see all the questions from new people here. I think we should all push new bow buyers his way to ensure a great experience.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Dan is a good man. We have talked allot about the old guys who basically got crossbows started. Like Gil Fry who was my mentor 27 years ago.
Gimpaw

Post by Gimpaw »

Ok, I'm kinda new here. I've seen a lot of posts concerning Dan Miller, but I just can't tell if you all like him or not :lol:
"I was young and foolish; now I'm old and foolisher".
Mark Twain
mikej

Post by mikej »

that's a great suggestion don , not only will they get a great bow from danny without any problems they'll be backed with exceptional service for years to come
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
Boo

Post by Boo »

Gimpaw wrote:Ok, I'm kinda new here. I've seen a lot of posts concerning Dan Miller, but I just can't tell if you all like him or not :lol:
At last, a comedian on this forum! LOL!
Some people just like stepping on rakes