recieved my Pheonix today

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

whdahel

recieved my Pheonix today

Post by whdahel »

well I received my phoenix today via UPS less than a week after I ordered it from Plum Run sporting goods online best price I found online $532 plus shipping. I assembled it in about 15 minutes (lite stuff package)or so No video required. After I finished assembly, I scurried through the house and garage to make a target. I ended up using a couple old blaket and an area rug and a couple of old feed sacks from my chicken food. Target worked great.

I felt like a lil kid.... lol

One thing I am a bit upset about is that they claim this kit is shipped with all you need to get started, but they LIED! I never recieved the sting wax! I only took 4 shots today so I am fine. they could have included enough to get you your fist wax. what the hell. I know I am nit picking, and I am happy over all.

BTW I just bought a used climber today its a alumalite -350 seems a bit loud but I got it for a good price. do any of you use the same? any opinions?

well I am of to the store after work for some string lube/wax. you all have a nice nite. :lol:
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Glad to see you are enjoying your new Phoenix, Very fine weapon you have aquired.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

Congratulations. There are some things on that video that you probably should see.

Does the bow make the chickens nervous ?
Just an over informed newbie with a misinformation spreading disorder- and a Vortex
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

congrats on great CB, the wax thing is an extra the pkg. doesn't come with. spect it would be good if they threw a small tube to get started with.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bkisel

Post by bkisel »

Best of luck with your new CB!
Mike LaFleur

congrats,,,,

Post by Mike LaFleur »

have had my pheonix fr three weeks now and love it more every time I shoot it. wife says i need to quit grinning,gonna scare the deer!!!! :lol:
limbender-shaing information teaches all,being honest always wins