any one help me with info on my bow? Max point buckmaster.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

KOZMAN

any one help me with info on my bow? Max point buckmaster.

Post by KOZMAN »

I have a Buckmaster max point bow. I was a hybread with excal and bear.

My bow is 165 pounds with ecal scope rope cocker. The bow is near perfect condition. Some one hlp me with a good asking price. I am looking to sell the bow.

Thanks koz
can't we all get along....
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

If it is in excellent condition you could expect between 40 and 50 dollars, do you take pay pal? :D

I have seen them sell upward to $500. My brother-in-law picked up a mint one for a little over $200, loaded up. If it were mine, I would keep it, it won't lose value, but a guy has to remember it isn't the "newest and best" therefore shouldn't sell for as much.
To the right guy is may be worth far more..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Are you sure that your MaxPoint is 165#?... I have a Paradox and it's 175#. I could be wrong here, but I believe that the MaxPoint, like the Paradox is also 175# crossbow.

You should be good to get at least $500.00 for it with scope and rope cocker.
KOZMAN

typo

Post by KOZMAN »

Its 175 pound. I am just going to keep it. This bow is shooting lights out for me. I just don't know what a fair asking price. I will not give it away. It is a super bow. I am prob just going to keep it.

Koz
can't we all get along....
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Good move... Do yourself a favor and keep it. You would likely regret selling it in the long run.
I've refused to sell mine countless times, and am glad that I did and still own it.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I've let two of them slip through my fingers. That's a great bow! It was way ahead of it's time and still beats a lot of the newer competition.

The longer you hang on to it, the more it will be worth.
"Eze 18:21"
Boo

Post by Boo »

Keep it, I have one and like everyone says it's a great bow! Go to Danny Miller if you have any questions or need something for it.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

I sold mine with a string stopper on it for 475 to move it quick, could have got 500, with all the toys you have 550 to 600 should be reasonable.

Just my 2 cents worth
Tenpoint Matrix