MAXIMUS CROSSBOWS.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

It isn't. :shock: We have members on here that own several different brands of crossbows and enjoy them all. We also have a few members here who still like to hunt with vertical bows as well. :D What we usually don’t have is people who have nothing better to do that try and aggravate others intentionally. :oops: You are entitled to your opinion, and you will find that members here tend to respect others opinions unless they are not respected for having theirs. I hope that you enjoy this forum as much as I and I look forward to your input on various topics. However, if you will take notice that the forums name and sponsor is Excaliburcrossbow.com, so expect to hear more on Excalibur crossbows than other brands. Have a great day. :D
hetichunter

Post by hetichunter »

dats what tolls do

they follow up with another remark meant to inflame

ignore them and they go away :lol:
If it isn't hectic, it isn't hunting!
Pydpiper

Re: MAXIMUS CROSSBOWS.

Post by Pydpiper »

Treeclimber wrote:I have a Maximus and I like it. It' an awesome crossbow. Whats with all the hate. Excalibur did not invent the crossbow. It was a Chinese guy about 2000 years ago.
Enjoy your bow, but you need to get a grasp on the whole concept of "cloning", there is a difference between a crossbow and an identical reverse engineered product.
We support all forms of hunting (except trophy hunters apparently), and we also support any form of archery equipment, but be careful with the whole cloning topic, it clearly demonstrates your origin.
Not even Middleton will stoop that low.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
SPITFIRE

Post by SPITFIRE »

clones my a$$ :cry: it's just plain stealing someones else design. Shouldn't be allowed at all. :x JMO
I am a hunter and proud of it.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Wtf is going on here! Pyd, this has to be spam. This turd wacker just posted on 3 different topic all pertaining to maxximus. Interestingly enought the posts were at 5:53 5:54 5:55.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

All 3 of his posts are exactly the same too.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

You made three, now 4 posts. How long have you sold maxximus for?
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

The depth of the post is reflective of the troll behind it. I would be interested in hearing a first hand account of a maximus, but from someone who can do more than copy and paste his own drivel.
It is either maximus themselves trying to communicate from china, or a person who is having second thoughts on buying a rock that was sold with a Cadillac sticker.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

And I doubt you have a excalibur. The jig is up pal. Sorry to wreck the party so early.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Treeclimber wrote:
one shot scott wrote:All 3 of his posts are exactly the same too.
Nice choice of words. Your not here for discussion. Your just here to be act like a clown. I have been shooting Excalibur since they had wooden limbs and I've never encountered such ignorance when it comes to crossbow discussion.

You have insulted my honour, I challenge you to a duel.

:lol:
weezy

Post by weezy »

This is the EXCALIBUR forum though,and maximus is an identical clone to Excalibur's bows so what did you expect?And I dont think they used plastic stocks 2000 years ago.They at least need to come up with something thats their own and original.They even use the dissapator bars/pads which are kinda one of the distinctive features of a Excal.
Lakelover

Post by Lakelover »

I need to be put in "My Place"

Do you wear leather and charge buy the hour?

Lets see a duel at 50 paces.
Axiom

They used to call me cheap, now I'm eco friendly!
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Treeclimber wrote: I have been shooting Excalibur since they had wooden limbs
Now that is some good stuff! Wood what? No such thing.:shock:

I wouldn't mind hearing how it shoots though, I picked one up and it felt heavy, and I would have some minor concerns with sitting behind that much stored energy from a Chinese product.
Not a lot of news out there about them. If this is their idea of a marketing rep then it can only get better! :D
WMU 91
Boo string
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

My eye sight ain't what it used to be but the Excal Relayer had/has a single fiberglas limb with one center bolt attaching it to riser
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Treeclimber wrote:[ Do your research, then come back to the forum with some education.
OK, I'm back. :D
Here is my Daco Hornet (over my wife Ibex), original paper stickers still on the limbs. This is before Excalibur had them, and they are fiberglass, I didn't Google it, I felt it. :wink:

WMU 91
Boo string