Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
- Posts: 854
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:42 pm
- Location: westminster, md. usa
when you pull the trigger all the way back does it hit he trigger guard? behind the trigger?
"you gotta love it"
- Posts: 1370
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:44 pm
- Location: Kitchener area Ont
Yes it does never even noticed that before.
Hope it doesn't put a wear mark on the stock may have to put some mole skin in the trigger guard.
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:44 pm
- Location: NY-20 miles North of NYC
It hits it on my vortex but also hits it on my phoenix. Both of the trigger guards have a "mark" on them. Interesting?
Vortex, Boo String, Zeiss Z-Point --Phoenix, Boo String, Zeiss Z-Point.
- Posts: 481
- Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:01 am
- Location: Lebanon, NJ
on my equinox it also hits. have noticed it before but never thought anything of it, to busy shooting
vortex pro extreme 125
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 am
- Location: Central Florida
Seems there should be a stop of some kind built in to the trigger mechanism to prevent it from hitting anything.
Frankly, the square edged plastic trigger is something I do not like about the Excals. Looks and feels cheap.