Dog Piss

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoss

Post by Hoss »

wabi wrote:
dick195252 wrote:You guys are great :lol: :lol: I knew i would get the most technical answers to be found on this one, I thought abot the BB gun but i guess not, his one little nippy brat has found my stand and corn on the 10 acres and feels he needs to mark it {Doing it just to piss me off :twisted: }. Maybe no pissing signs would work what do you think?
The signs would work best if they were metallic (copper is good) and hooked to an electric fence charger. :wink:
I say bury a copper coil in the corn..then hook the elec fence zapper to it and whallaaaa! I bet he wont do it again...
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Mike i did not mean to minimize your area of Expertise.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
BUS314

lol

Post by BUS314 »

Hi5 wrote:Your first wife??

LOL, How'd ya guess?? lol
AKA-ChoctawBusGuy
Excal Phoenix
VariZone
GT II's w/ brass inserts
SlickTrick 125's
STS
Boo String
Double Bull DarkHorse
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

Having a degree in biology I know that the chemical formula ,K9P ,is excreated from canines. I also know that peeing on my food would cause me to eat somewhere else. I'm thinking the bb gun or a fast rush at the beast may scare him away.
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

If my Wife caught me shooting a Dog with a BB gun. I would be liveing in my Treestand. :lol:
wabi

Post by wabi »

Seriously, for those of us who do feed deer it probably happens a lot more often than we are aware of. The feeder is visited by all sorts of prey animals - squirrels, birds, etc. - and I'm guessing predators such as dogs, coyotes, foxes check them out when passing by. It is probably a fairly common thing for them to mark the spot, and the prey animals probably don't turn away because of it unless it's very fresh.
Can't say I wouldn't try to discourage the dog if I had the chance (probably give it a dose of lead poisoning), but I wouldn't get too upset about it either.
wabi
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

I throw my corn like I'm planting grass. if you pile it up you'll see less deer and more dog pee'ers.
deerdhunter

Post by deerdhunter »

Why in the world would you want to keep the deer away anyhow? Let them eat the corn & when hunting season comes in you will know where to hunt. Does your neighbor know you are using his dog in this way? Is that white corn or yellow corn? I wouldn't eat the yellow corn. People have tried just about everything to try and keep deer out of their produce and none of it is very effective & I doubt this will be either. You are just wasting time holding that dog up to each corn stalk - but what's time to a dog!
deerdhunter

Post by deerdhunter »

I don't think it will keep the deer away & I don't think that it will get rid of your corn. I just read - 10 great home remedies to heal and rid yourself of a painful corn - and there was not one mention of dog piss. It may just be because no one has ever tried it before. Or if they did try it they might have been reluctant to post on a public website - afraid of ridicule or mockery - that sort of thing, I suppose. If your remedy works you might consider posting it for others suffering from corns. Or if you are of the entrepreneur spirit & the neighbors dog will cooperate maybe you could start a little side business. Deer piss is bringing a good price these days & I see no reason dog piss shouldn't be competitive - of course I'm not the expert that you are in these matters. Nothing like a catchy title to help a business out - maybe - "Dog Gone Corn' or 'Where Mutt Goes Nothing Grows'. Something like that. I admire your cutting edge spirit even if it doesn't work. Please keep us informed. We are here to help. I have to go now - going to try a little experiment with a cat and warts.
deerdhunter

Post by deerdhunter »

Well, I just got back from the little experiment with the cat and warts, which was inspired by dick195252 and his experimental work with dog piss. The neighbors cat is always uncooperative. They say time heals all wounds but that cat just cannot get over a few experiments we have tried in the past. He just ain't the forgiving kind and always looks at me like I owe him money, kind of like my neighbors who own him. Anyway, the experiment didn't turn out as I expected but it was a success. After I chased the cat down, caught him just before he made it to the pet door, the neighbors came running out. You never heard such a fuss made over a cat in all your life. The hollering and screaming that went on was down right shameful. But once they unfastened their cats claws form my bloody arms, I calmed right down, stopped screaming & hollering and dried my eyes. The good news is that the cat scratched the warts off my arms! I consider the contribution to medical science well worth my pain and suffering. And I want to thank dick for his part in removing my warts. Dick, I have heard all my life that toad piss causes warts and I know for a fact that they can be removed by a cat. I see no reason then that theoretically speaking dog piss could not be used to cure corns. Of course I am not a doctor or a nurse but I have been to the hospital seveal times - mostly due to an overly sensitive and not to friendly cat. I hope I have helped with your question about doggy wee wee and your corn. And once again, I admire your determination to rid yourself of corn. I honestly don't know if the neighbors dog pissing on your corn will keep the deer away but I am reasonably sure it will make your feet stink - so if you do any hunting rubber boots might be in order. If you little experiment is successful please let me know, grandma has a couple places slit in her canvas sneakers where the corns hurt her feet. Does anyone have access to an elephant? I have a theory I want to test out?

Thanks,

deerdhunter
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

"If my Wife caught me shooting a Dog with a BB gun. I would be liveing in my Treestand."
And the problem with that would be what? :)
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I have a HOT wife :wink:
Huntz

Post by Huntz »

Pee is pee.All basically the same Human,Dog,Deer.Cat pee I think is another story..
Politically Incorrect and proud of it!!!!!!!!!