Post by dick195252 »

Will the neighbors dog peeing on my feed corn keep the deer AWAY :(
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I know it would keep me away.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Sounds like an educational issue to me. Maybe a few classes at VT would help you solve the problem. :shock:

OK . . .that's a bad joke . . .but, I didn't figure many people would actually get it.

Dog piss certainly can't do anything to improve the flavor, I wouldn't think. :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

sumner4991 wrote: Dog piss certainly can't do anything to improve the flavor, I wouldn't think. :lol:
Lets leave that to the expert. Grizz, you want to weigh in on this subject? :lol:
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

a properly placed BB on the ye ole pink pencil when caught relieving self will actually detour their efforts Im sure..lmao.
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
sipsey

Post by sipsey »

If a neighbor could train his canine to pee on all surrounding corn piles , but his, I would say he seems like a pretty sharp fella.
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Mike P wrote:
sumner4991 wrote: Dog piss certainly can't do anything to improve the flavor, I wouldn't think. :lol:
Lets leave that to the expert. Grizz, you want to weigh in on this subject? :lol:
Actually, this isn't well known ... but the yellow color in that so-called "mustard-based" South Carolina-style barbecue sauce ... well, boys, that ain't mustard.
Grizz
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I knew it! I just knew it!

When dem southern boys say that mustard base BBQ sauce has a "little wang" in it, they are serious! :lol:
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

You guys are great :lol: :lol: I knew i would get the most technical answers to be found on this one, I thought abot the BB gun but i guess not, his one little nippy brat has found my stand and corn on the 10 acres and feels he needs to mark it {Doing it just to piss me off :twisted: }. Maybe no pissing signs would work what do you think?
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

dick195252 wrote:You guys are great :lol: :lol: I knew i would get the most technical answers to be found on this one,
we strive for the best here :lol:
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

i think i would use something better like molasses or something like that ...haha
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Geeze, I finally find a thread where I feel I am qualified to speak technically on the subject matter at hand (dog piss) and do so only to be made fun of!

I tell ya..... the world is a very cruel place.
BUS314

lol

Post by BUS314 »

Reminds me of the time my wife tried cooking!!! I fed it to my dog, & he started licking his butt. Wife asked what he was doing, & I had to tell her ; He's trying to get the taste out of his mouth!! :wink:
AKA-ChoctawBusGuy
Excal Phoenix
VariZone
GT II's w/ brass inserts
SlickTrick 125's
STS
Boo String
Double Bull DarkHorse
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Your first wife??
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
wabi

Post by wabi »

dick195252 wrote:You guys are great :lol: :lol: I knew i would get the most technical answers to be found on this one, I thought abot the BB gun but i guess not, his one little nippy brat has found my stand and corn on the 10 acres and feels he needs to mark it {Doing it just to piss me off :twisted: }. Maybe no pissing signs would work what do you think?
The signs would work best if they were metallic (copper is good) and hooked to an electric fence charger. :wink:
wabi