more on scent lok

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bait pile willie

more on scent lok

Post by bait pile willie »

8/28/2009 9:50am Posted onJustia.com website for legal proceedings.In the recent subpoenas and newest lawsuit in New York activated carbon clothing manufacturer Scent Lok is accuse of concealing evidence when it failed to report and make known scent lok pro staffers Lee and tiffany lekosky and myles keller reportedly told Scent lok that while wearing scent lok clothing they were winded by deer.these statments should have beenknown to both the courte and the public so that the prospective buyers of sc clothing which the manufactureshave claimd"works on 100 0/0 of your scent 100 0/0 of the time and will leave the wearer completely scent free" could make an informed decision before the purchased sc clothing.Goes to show Tiffany smells to damn good to be conceaed by anything!
sumner4991

Re: more on scent lok

Post by sumner4991 »

bait pile willie wrote:Goes to show Tiffany smells to damn good to be conceaed by anything!
Yep, can't blame the clothing for that. :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

I don't know about the good part, but Lee was the one at the hunt show that said scent-lok gives him that 10 extra seconds to get a shot, just another crook paying the TV hunters to LIE. Tinks was sued yrs ago, buck and doe lure, yep from rabbits, never used it either, save your money folks buy some arrows or bhs,

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I can't believe that CF has not weighed in here to defend his girlfriend!:shock:
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

why spend the money. If they can smell you you are in the wrong spot.
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

Shotnbeer wrote:why spend the money. If they can smell you you are in the wrong spot.
yep.....just play the wind and you'll be good to go and will save yourself
alot of money :lol:
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

Dont worry.. ill take good care of Tiffany :lol: :D

i dont care if it works or not.. its comfortable for me to wear so thatws why I like it :D :D
deerhunter430

Post by deerhunter430 »

i met lee & tiff at the harrisburg sports show and god did she smell fantistic!!!!!!!!
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Scent Loc? Not for me, Tiffany or not. Been wearing pantyhose, size small, ..........ever since the wife found a pair in the truck's glove compartment. :lol:
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
trky chsr

Re: post

Post by trky chsr »

Limbs and Bolts wrote:I don't know about the good part, but Lee was the one at the hunt show that said scent-lok gives him that 10 extra seconds to get a shot, just another crook paying the TV hunters to LIE. Tinks was sued yrs ago, buck and doe lure, yep from rabbits, never used it either, save your money folks buy some arrows or bhs,

Wes
I doubt that Lee was lying when he says it gives him the extra 10 seconds to get a shot. I've always believed that deer can "age" a scent to a certain degree. Otherwise they would be running scared throughout the woods all day with all the coyote scent around. It's also why I think a deer will follow a human track that was made hours earlier. Most "pro" hunters now are admitting that Scentlok and others don't eliminate all scent but they disperse it enough for a deer to think the scent is older than it is. Personally I don't use the stuff but rely on the wind to hide my scent. TC
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

bottom line, its a tool that helps when hunting. Scent will always find a way around your clothes
saxman

Post by saxman »

I saw them at the show too.
Did you see the butt on that?
He must work out :? :? :? :shock:
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy