new spare limb's camo quality like a poor photo..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

blackjack

new spare limb's camo quality like a poor photo..

Post by blackjack »

hi l own 3 excalibur's a y25 no. 191 a 2008 equinox & a 2009 vortex with hole drilled in stock for cheekpiece the vortex is at this stage never to be used just a collectible anyhow l got a new set of limbs today from john at ausbow for spares in realtree ap on all 3 bows from stock to the limbs they are all the same a high grade camo really clear as all of use would no but the spare limbs l got are very average quality like a poor photo but the bows l got new the camo is perfect from stock to the limbs has Excalibur down graded the quality on the camo pattern on the new parts & or bows. thanks blackjack
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
IAMCANADIAN

Post by IAMCANADIAN »

I have two Equinox bows....a 2008 and the new 2009....and yes, there is a signifigant difference in the quality of the camo between the two.

The 2008 has a very crisp patttern with very good colour definition, especially in the browns. The 2009 has an overall greenish cast and lacks the definition of the 08.

I'm happy with the performance of the 09, don't get me wrong...but I have to say that when I see them side-by-side I strongly prefer the looks of the 08.

I don't know what exactly changed, but yes...there definitely was one.

IAC
If you can't set a good example, at least serve as a horrible warning.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

IAMCANADIAN wrote:I have two Equinox bows....a 2008 and the new 2009....and yes, there is a signifigant difference in the quality of the camo between the two.

The 2008 has a very crisp patttern with very good colour definition, especially in the browns. The 2009 has an overall greenish cast and lacks the definition of the 08.

I'm happy with the performance of the 09, don't get me wrong...but I have to say that when I see them side-by-side I strongly prefer the looks of the 08.

I don't know what exactly changed, but yes...there definitely was one.

IAC
thanks mate for a moment l thought they maybe a made in china copy. best regards blackjack
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..