Really good flashlight for the money!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Grizzly Adam

Re: Really good flashlight for the money!

Post by Grizzly Adam »

bstout wrote: The thing is unbelievable!!! :D
And it's half black, too! :P :lol: :wink:
Grizz
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Flashlights have evolved yet again since you bought that light Bob, I have one in my pocket the size of my pinkey, same output as the TK and only uses one AA.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
wabi

Post by wabi »

I'm afraid flashlights are a lot like computers - buy the best/latest technology today, and tomorrow it's obsolete. :roll:
I'm sure they are constantly improving LED output and battery performance, but I'm happy with my TK20.
I own a couple other Fenix light, and all are good performers. I keep a L2T (2AA) in my toolbox and L1T (1AA) hanging above my desk for household tasks. The TK20 is on my nightstand, but will be in my fanny pack when deer season opens.
I also have a Black Diamond "Icon" headlamp that I am very fond of. I use it a lot for my work (plumbing - very handy under cabinets and in crawlspaces), but I'm probably going to buy another for my fanny pack.
Black Diamond Icon
wabi
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

I just picked this one up http://www.4sevens.ca/product_info.php? ... ts_id=1840 unbelievable!!!!
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

my wife doesn't let me venture too far from the house so i shouldn't run into any battery availability problems :)
wabi

Post by wabi »

I'm with Bob on the batteries. I pick lights that use AA or AAA batteries because they are readily available. I use NiMH rechargeable batteries, but if I need batteries quickly the AA or AAA are sold in about every gas station or convenience store in town.
There is only one store in town that stocks the CR123 batteries, and they are not cheap!
wabi
IAMCANADIAN

Post by IAMCANADIAN »

Nice lights!

Actually, if anyone is looking for a night blaster, I just decided to sell one of my collection to pay for an impulse buy :oops:

Anyway, it's an Olight M20 Warrior with the Cree R2 LED....on high it's like seeing God (250+ lumens!) :D

Looking for 100 bucks Canadian if anybody here is interested.

IAC
If you can't set a good example, at least serve as a horrible warning.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

IAMCANADIAN wrote:Nice lights!

Actually, if anyone is looking for a night blaster, I just decided to sell one of my collection to pay for an impulse buy :oops:

Anyway, it's an Olight M20 Warrior with the Cree R2 LED....on high it's like seeing God (250+ lumens!) :D

Looking for 100 bucks Canadian if anybody here is interested.

IAC
I use The M20 too, it has now been out done as well.. Newguy just got one the same size that is 300 lumen's, same battery too..
Since this isn't a sales thread I don't mind saying your price is high :P , that light sell for under $100 new.
http://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php ... 246ef4a489
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
IAMCANADIAN

Post by IAMCANADIAN »

Two things :)

Newguys FL...the one in his link? I'ts not 300 lumens

My M20: Well...that site lists 'em at 100 bucks, mines new in the box, I'm covering shipping and theres no taxes....I'm open to offers if you are looking :D
If you can't set a good example, at least serve as a horrible warning.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

The TK20 is the best 2xAA light I have found. I love it because everything I use from gps to lights i use AAs. so to carry just one size of batterys and rechargables at that you cant beat it for the money..glad you like it Bob..I knew it would make you smile..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

IAMCANADIAN wrote:Two things :)

Newguys FL...the one in his link? I'ts not 300 lumens

My M20: Well...that site lists 'em at 100 bucks, mines new in the box, I'm covering shipping and theres no taxes....I'm open to offers if you are looking :D
I got the neutral white which is 270 lumens, the cool white model is in fact 300 lumen.