Back from Zambia

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Congratulations, Bill.

If you don't mind telling us, what model bow did you use? Was it purely stock, right off the assembly line, or was it tweaked for this special purpose? How about bolts and broadhead? What were they, and were they straight factory, or modified in some way? What sights did you use?

My question is not in any way meant to imply that your product is less than top notch right off the production line. However, you have put your equipment to one heck of a test in hunting lion with it. It does make one wonder how one would tweak more performance in that situation.

By the way, your man Peter is a fine fellow. He sent me a set of replacement limbs that must have left your factory right after I finished hanging up the phone. Thanks for the service. Best Regards....
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Congratulations and hopeing to see another Crossbow hunting video from Excalibur soon.
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
maple

Post by maple »

Glad you got back safely, and congratulations on the successful hunt.

It gives

........here kitty kitty kitty a whole new meaning.

Maple
Esox

Post by Esox »

GREAT JOB!!!!.... I give you all the credit it the world...... I've read too much of Capstick and Rourke and others and I know that those big toothy critters are way too much for me.... Especially at night!!!...... Great Job!!!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Congrat's ! .... sounds like a beauty ! Looking forward to the pic's !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Oooops double post
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
mikej

Post by mikej »

congrats bill and welcome back
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective