Iam on pins and needles 2 more days

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deer jamie

Iam on pins and needles 2 more days

Post by deer jamie »

:D 2 more days and iam back to the stands :D :)
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

i got my 2 tags today half my gear ready ( the rest will be done tonight ) Thursday morning will not come soon enough
huntfishfam

Post by huntfishfam »

I hear ya. I can't hunt Thurs. morning, that work thing gets in the way, but I will be in my stand in the afternoon. That's going to be a long day.
Sean
I hunt,I fish,I am
Get clean, lean and healthy with isagenix. I can show you how.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Oh yeahhhhh ! .... Come on Thursday a.m. !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
vortex

Post by vortex »

can't wait, will be at camp Wed night, won't be able to sleep so maybe I should spend the night in the stand :wink:
Excalibur Vortex
Vari-Zone Scope
OFAH Member
www.wildcam.ca
www.excaliburcrossbow.com
www.ontariooutofdoors.com
deer jamie

bad news

Post by deer jamie »

:cry: my wife just changed to a midnight shift she dont get home till 7:15 am iam screwed what a upsetting day iam almost shedding a tear here while writing and thursday night is my sons 2 nd b-day party ya he was a deerseason opener baby . I wonder when i can buy him a excal lol looks like friday it is :D
Phoenix_Tom

Post by Phoenix_Tom »

I feel your pain. Saturday can't come fast enough.

I also have to come home for a night during the first week of every deer rifle season for my daughter's birthday. What was I thinking? I should have checked the calendar before accepting my wife's advances. :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew I shouldn't have slept during those planned parenthood classes....
2008 Phoenix w/ Varizone Scope
FFF String (Boo string wannabee)
Groundpounder Mount
Bushnell Yardage Pro Scout RF
NAP 125g Spitfires
Firebolts and 2216s
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

Phoenix_Tom wrote:I feel your pain. Saturday can't come fast enough.

I also have to come home for a night during the first week of every deer rifle season for my daughter's birthday. What was I thinking? I should have checked the calendar before accepting my wife's advances. :lol: :lol: :lol: I knew I shouldn't have slept during those planned parenthood classes....
:D :D :D lmao we just cant say No!!!!!!
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

well i got out friday morning. I had a good morning with nature i seen a deer 200 yards away running full steam along a endge of a corn field. and i had a skunk walk under me. I did go for a walk and chk things out in the block that iam hunting. I did see lots of scrapes so things are looking good thus far :D