Flat Nocks for Gold Tip Lazer II's.....I need 'em.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

widowman

Flat Nocks for Gold Tip Lazer II's.....I need 'em.

Post by widowman »

Went to refletch some shafts today and realized that they came with the wrong nocks. I have heard that I could grind these down but would prefer not to.

It has been a while since I purchased these so I can't return them and the prices I have seen to purchase a dozen is crazy.

I was hoping that someone might have some extra's lying around that they could part with or I have 3 dozen of these half moon nocks I could trade.

Hope you guys can help

Thanks.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

If nobody can help here, call Danny at [740] 483-2312, you'll have them in no time.
"Eze 18:21"
dutchhunter

nocks

Post by dutchhunter »

if you are shooting the arrows from an xcal cross bow you can just us the front insert for a nock that is what omes on most arrows for the xcals DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
crazyfarmer

Re: nocks

Post by crazyfarmer »

dutchhunter wrote:if you are shooting the arrows from an xcal cross bow you can just us the front insert for a nock that is what omes on most arrows for the xcals DUTCH
you could, but keep in mind you are adding an extra 10grains to the rear by doing so..

Plus, you dont have as much solid surface area for string contact. I want a solid nock for the 225lb bows :P

I have some, but they are for arrows im making. Bowhunterssuperstore.com is the best place to order but it will cost you 4-5bucks to ship them