Anyone use the T-Form Case

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bucko

Anyone use the T-Form Case

Post by Bucko »

I noticed one of the new products for 2009 listed by Excalibur is the T-Form Case.
Has anyone used it and would like to comment on it.I am interested in it and am curious if my Phoenix w/ scope and a front quiver bracket from Dan Miller will fit inside of it.I realize the quiver will come off to fit into the side pocket on the case but will/is there clearence for the mount bracket?
I may have to call Dan Miller to ask,Thanks for any input.
Give it a try,What the heck!
roly

Post by roly »

I use the new "T" case , I like it, can get the xbow in and out easily, lots of room for my GP mount, side pockets are nice. just not good for sitting on

I have the regular xcal case but struggled getting xbow in and out
JOHNNY5

Post by JOHNNY5 »

I have a "T" case and like it but it is defenitly not water proof or resistant.
It does keep my cb safe and sound though.
2009 phoenix
VARIZONE SCOPE
FIREBOLTS
BOLTCUTTERS AND MUZZY BH
GROUNDPOUNDER
Bucko

Post by Bucko »

I did call Dan Miller today and he says "I figure it should fit with my bracket". His price is $55.00 while the padded case is $44.00.He also says the new case T-case is made in China while the padded case is made in Canada.
I'll sleep on it but I'll most likely go with the padded case.
Sopchoppy

case

Post by Sopchoppy »

I have the "T" case and like it better than the original padded style. The long pocket holds quiver with bolts; the smaller pocket all the other stuff. Much easier to strap the bow in the "T"case to a 4 wheeler rack. Gave mine 2 coats of waterproofing spray.
Vortex
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Trick Broadheads
Viper X String
Groundpounder Mount
STS
Lumi-Zone
Gobble!

Post by Gobble! »

i have the case and like it...i just wish they made a hard case
Equinox
Vari-Zone
STS
Rage 2 Blade
JOHNNY5

Re: case

Post by JOHNNY5 »

Sopchoppy wrote:I have the "T" case and like it better than the original padded style. The long pocket holds quiver with bolts; the smaller pocket all the other stuff. Much easier to strap the bow in the "T"case to a 4 wheeler rack. Gave mine 2 coats of waterproofing spray.
did the sray work?
2009 phoenix
VARIZONE SCOPE
FIREBOLTS
BOLTCUTTERS AND MUZZY BH
GROUNDPOUNDER
bucont

Post by bucont »

I have one and I walk in to my hunting area, about 1/2 mile. Sometimes with a ground blind, chair and the xbow in the case slinged cross chest.

Get product, I pack all the toys in the case. Binos, range finder and bolt tube and all the odds and ends. Without it I would need a another pack of some kind.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
Sopchoppy

Re: case

Post by Sopchoppy »

JOHNNY5 wrote:
Sopchoppy wrote:I have the "T" case and like it better than the original padded style. The long pocket holds quiver with bolts; the smaller pocket all the other stuff. Much easier to strap the bow in the "T"case to a 4 wheeler rack. Gave mine 2 coats of waterproofing spray.
did the sray work?
Yes, it does. You can get it at Walmart for $5 a can. Most other places it's $10-18 a can.
Vortex
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Trick Broadheads
Viper X String
Groundpounder Mount
STS
Lumi-Zone
blackjack

Re: Anyone use the T-Form Case

Post by blackjack »

Bucko wrote:I noticed one of the new products for 2009 listed by Excalibur is the T-Form Case.
Has anyone used it and would like to comment on it.I am interested in it and am curious if my Phoenix w/ scope and a front quiver bracket from Dan Miller will fit inside of it.I realize the quiver will come off to fit into the side pocket on the case but will/is there clearence for the mount bracket?
I may have to call Dan Miller to ask,Thanks for any input.
hey bucko there awsum mate. l got one from john at ausbow down here in australia a special order for me & it fits my equinox with the scope the quiver mounted & bracket the whole package no problem as you see my bow pictured you'll love it mate trust me plenty of room & cant see why it wont fit with a front mounted dan miller quiver mount also. best regards frank
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Bucko

Post by Bucko »

Thanks for the replies everyone.I appreciate it.
bdog

t case

Post by bdog »

I have one, it works but could be a better fitting case,look on the Excalibur site under FAQ and see how they put one in a hard rifle case,great protection for travelling
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

very rarely put mine in a case. Have a soft case but usually put bow in truck without it. Hunt all private property and only gun season do I ever see the ministsy around. Makes for gr8 artwork on the wall in my bedroom with all my bows and xbows hanging for my viewing pleasure.

Asked the wife about moving them into living room, but quickly after speaking I told her "no bedroom is fine." LOL
Arkbow

T case

Post by Arkbow »

I love mine; plenty of room for everything;
Hunt hard, respect what you hunt and waste no meat;
longwinters

Post by longwinters »

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. I think it is awkward to carry but it protects the xbow well and the pockets are excellent.

Long