Outstanding Customer Care

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ThomThom

Outstanding Customer Care

Post by ThomThom »

I want to take the opportunity to thank Excalibur and specifically Danny Miller of Sardis Oh.

Their response to a problem on my ExoMag was outstanding. It proves once more why Excalibur remains the best crossbow.

Thanks again guys>

Thom
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

It's par for the course, ThomThom! :D

Great crossbows, great service, and a great forum! 8)
Grizz
Coon Hunter

Post by Coon Hunter »

Not enough can be said for the people at Excalibur had a problem with a scope last year and they fed ex'd me a new one. By far the best customer service I've ever dealt with. Everything bout the bow and company gets 5 stars.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I've never had a problem, but, it sure makes me feel good to know they will be there if I need them. Kind of like the Verizon network . . .can't you see the Excalibur team following us through the woods. 8) :D

Thanks Excalibur!
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

First Class in all ways!!
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
Fred

Post by Fred »

The other cpmpanies say they have customer service and they do in their own sweet time verify the serial number make sure the warranty hasn't run out send it in for a check up 75 bucks shipping times 2 AND THEN THERE'S DAN MILLER the best thing that ever happened to Excaliber. But I can't sell the Excal employees short either they seem to take building the bows seriously and with pride it is a RARE thing when you have a manufactures problem with an Excal Thankyou guys and gals for making an old mans hunting a pleasure instead of a nightmare
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Fred wrote: But I can't sell the Excal employees short either they seem to take building the bows seriously and with pride it is a RARE thing when you have a manufactures problem with an Excal Thankyou guys and gals for making an old mans hunting a pleasure instead of a nightmare

That's why one person, Dan Miller, can handle all of North America and still have time to hunt. 8)
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen