parkerbuster 175 or exclaiber ibex

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

marlinchester

parker bows

Post by marlinchester »

Screw me once shame on them
Screw me twice shame on me!
I won't make the mistake of straying from MY canadian crossbow maker ever!
Took my first archery deer with a parker but i'll take my last with an excal!
Cheers
bomtek44

Post by bomtek44 »

Over the years I tried several different Xbows that friends had. Never saw anything to make me want to hang up my Mathews......until a buddy practically wanted to give away his Exomax and all accessories......what a precision instrument!
bomtek44
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

bomtek44 wrote:Over the years I tried several different Xbows that friends had. Never saw anything to make me want to hang up my Mathews......until a buddy practically wanted to give away his Exomax and all accessories......what a precision instrument!
Lucky you!!!! Wish I had a friend like that!!!!
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

Parker: Considerably faster i see on this post like to know what parker is faster then my 2009 Equinox 8)
Stash

Post by Stash »

EZKILL wrote:Parker: Considerably faster i see on this post like to know what parker is faster then my 2009 Equinox 8)
Well, if you use the same weight arrows, the Cyclone and Hurricane for sure, and probably the Terminator, Buck Buster 175 and Tornado.
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

cant go wrong with excal... maintance, warrenty, customer service etc ...i'm sure that if you bought a parker we wouldn't vote you off the web site ...but if you bought an excal i'm sure parker would kick you off in a heartbeat ...lol
EZKILL

Post by EZKILL »

if you use the same weight arrows. well i can look up the weight but parker speed on the crossbows they have are 350 and down. Parker's Cyclone Extreme is ready to take the archery world by storm. High-performance limbs and INV crossbow cams for up to 350 fps. Parker Tornado 330 fps Parker's Terminator 340 fps The Equinox combines a 225-lb. draw weight with a blazing 350 fps now i know draw weight is more but life is not fair all the time lol