OT / cell phone pictures

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

OT / cell phone pictures

Post by raydaughety »

Way off topic here but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to take photos from my computer and send them to my cell. My cell phone will take and store pictures but doesn't hold a micro sd card. Someone told me that I could email them to someone with a blackberry and they could send them to my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
bucont

Re: OT / cell phone pictures

Post by bucont »

raydaughety wrote:Way off topic here but I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to take photos from my computer and send them to my cell. My cell phone will take and store pictures but doesn't hold a micro sd card. Someone told me that I could email them to someone with a blackberry and they could send them to my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think if you have to have a usb cable from cellphone to computer then you can actually copy paste it to the phone.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

What phone do you have Ray? I always send mine to photobucket, with your account they supply you with your own email address. I take a picture with my phone, hit "send to email", a few seconds later I get an email saying it was successful, then it can be seen from PC or phone. It would work in both directions.

If you want to Email them to my Blackberry I will send them back Via MMS to your phone if you would like?
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Galgo

Post by Galgo »

You may be able to attach it to a text message and send it to your phone.

F
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Pydpiper wrote:What phone do you have Ray? I always send mine to photobucket, with your account they supply you with your own email address. I take a picture with my phone, hit "send to email", a few seconds later I get an email saying it was successful, then it can be seen from PC or phone. It would work in both directions.

If you want to Email them to my Blackberry I will send them back Via MMS to your phone if you would like?
David, I have a Motorola Razor and my service is with Altell / Verizon. I can take pictures and store them, I can even send and receive from phone to phone but cannot figure out how to get them from my laptop to my telephone. I'd be happy to pay for the charges if you would "convert" 3 pictures for me. YES, they are pictures of my buck :D .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

raydaughety wrote:
Pydpiper wrote:What phone do you have Ray? I always send mine to photobucket, with your account they supply you with your own email address. I take a picture with my phone, hit "send to email", a few seconds later I get an email saying it was successful, then it can be seen from PC or phone. It would work in both directions.

David, I have a Motorola Razor and my service is with Altell / Verizon. I can take pictures and store them, I can even send and receive from phone to phone but cannot figure out how to get them from my laptop to my telephone. I'd be happy to pay for the charges if you would "convert" 3 pictures for me. YES, they are pictures of my buck :D .
Email me the pictures Ray, I will send them to your Razor in a decent format, just stick your cell phone number in the PM I am about to drop you.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
WMU 91
Boo string
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Thanks Pydpiper :wink: . I have them!
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

raydaughety wrote:Thanks Pydpiper :wink: . I have them!
Just like magic :wink:
They were great pictures, you should be proud.
WMU 91
Boo string
Chuck Gravel

Post by Chuck Gravel »

If nothing works. take the picture of the deer with your phone when you have if displayed on your computer screen. i do it all the time with my phone so i dont have to buy wallpapers. just have a steady hand when taking.
Excalibur Equinox
Lumi-Zone
Viper-X- Strings
NGSS (newguy)
vortex pro extreme 125
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Pydpiper wrote:
raydaughety wrote:Thanks Pydpiper :wink: . I have them!
Just like magic :wink:
They were great pictures, you should be proud.
Thanks David, It's been a week since I killed him and I still have a grin on my face that just won't go away. I'll be glad when Grizz get's back so that I can take the deer up there and show it to him, he's starting to stink pretty bad now :lol: :lol: :lol: . Thanks for doing that for me, now I don't have to walk around with a pack of photos in my pocket :D .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
huntfishfam

Post by huntfishfam »

I'm not a computer guru by any means but have you tried a card reader.If your pc isn't equiped with one you can buy them pretty cheap.Your phone probably has a micro sd card so you'll need an adapter as well, unless it came with the memory card, which it should have. Plug the card reader in a usb port( with the card in it of course) drag and drop the pics from your pc to the card reader. The card reader will show as another drive. When done put the card back into the phone and you should be able to see them. Now you may have to play with your phone a bit but it should work. I hope this helps.
Sean
I hunt,I fish,I am
Get clean, lean and healthy with isagenix. I can show you how.