Striker Magnum Broadheads

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bojangles

Striker Magnum Broadheads

Post by bojangles »

I recently switched over to the Striker Magnum Broadheads(from mechanicals)and thought id share with everyone how well they performed...I thought the 1-1/2 cutting diameter would effect their accuracy alot but they honestly fly like my fieldpoints.Not a single scope adjustment needed..I did line up the blades with the vanes though.They are super sharp too.I have yet to shoot a deer with them but im sure they will leave a nasty hole/bloodtrail with such a big cutting diameter.Anyways I just thought id let ya know incase you were looking for a good fixed head broadhead that does actualy fly like field points...atleast for my setup anyways.Ive tryed many fixed blade broadheads and have had bad luck with ''field point accuracy'' as written on their packages but not the case with this one- I love this broadhead :lol:...only bad thing is their price
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

I have used that broadhead to take two elk. I had complete pass throughs on each. The blood trail was one a blind man could follow. As you said, they are also extremely accurate.

They are a fantastic, cut on contact, replaceable blade, broadhead. There might be something better, but I'm not even bothering to look for it.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
bojangles

Post by bojangles »

Hi5 wrote:I have used that broadhead to take two elk. I had complete pass throughs on each. The blood trail was one a blind man could follow. As you said, they are also extremely accurate.

They are a fantastic, cut on contact, replaceable blade, broadhead. There might be something better, but I'm not even bothering to look for it.
exactly...for me its the perfect broadhead for my setup..Though I was worried because the blade barely clears the foot stirrup when the arrow is loaded in the bow but theres JUST enough space:)