groundpounder mount with range finder mount??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

deer jamie

groundpounder mount with range finder mount??

Post by deer jamie »

i just got my groundpounder mount earlier this wekk i went to the local bow shop to get a range finder mount and i ran in to a problem i cant mount the rangefindr mount ontop of the scope because the arrows are there now :twisted: wada ya do does anyone else have this set up in combonation as i would really like to have my rangefinder mounted to my bow but i love the groundpounder mount?? any ideas or pictures would be great thansk :D
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I fail to understand the problem.

deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

i mounte3d mine on the top of my rail intresting is therea reason urs is mounted on the bottom does this make it difficult to set it down and does ur back loosen the arrows from the quiver when its straped to ur back walking throught corn fields. :roll: :?
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
DH

Re: groundpounder mount with range finder mount??

Post by DH »

deer jamie wrote:i just got my groundpounder mount earlier this wekk i went to the local bow shop to get a range finder mount and i ran in to a problem i cant mount the rangefindr mount ontop of the scope because the arrows are there now :twisted: wada ya do does anyone else have this set up in combonation as i would really like to have my rangefinder mounted to my bow but i love the groundpounder mount?? any ideas or pictures would be great thansk :D
You should try a mount from Wyvern Creations.
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

quiver mount or rangefinderr mount is ther a simple homemade way of attaching a rangefinder to the bow without buying a contarption?? :?
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
DH

Post by DH »

deer jamie wrote:quiver mount or rangefinderr mount is ther a simple homemade way of attaching a rangefinder to the bow without buying a contarption?? :?
Quiver mount.
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

DH wrote:
deer jamie wrote:quiver mount or rangefinderr mount is ther a simple homemade way of attaching a rangefinder to the bow without buying a contarption?? :?
Quiver mount.
ya i checked them out there pretty much the same as what i just got i have my quiver above my rail but would also like a rangefinder mounted to the top of the xbow so i am guessing i cant have the best of both worlds? :?
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
DH

Post by DH »

deer jamie wrote:
DH wrote:
Quiver mount.
ya i checked them out there pretty much the same as what i just got i have my quiver above my rail but would also like a rangefinder mounted to the top of the xbow so i am guessing i cant have the best of both worlds? :?
With Wyverns mount you can still have a range finder mount on your scope, that is why I replaced my Ground Pounder mount with Wyverns.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

i just keep mine around my neck or in my pocket.. less weight on the bow :P :P

no matter which style quiver mount to get each will have their downsides.

goodluck

they make those little snap peices that hook to your rangefinder now so you can keep it on your belt. Then just unclip and pull up to your eye. Its attached to that clip with a little cord which stretchs out and in
JOHNNY5

Post by JOHNNY5 »

Mike P wrote:I fail to understand the problem.

LMAO
2009 phoenix
VARIZONE SCOPE
FIREBOLTS
BOLTCUTTERS AND MUZZY BH
GROUNDPOUNDER
groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

Someone here recently told me they had both mounted on their xbow. They mounted the rangefinder mount to the side of the scope versus the top.
Why ride when you can walk!
Straightshooter

Post by Straightshooter »

Here's mine Side mounted
deer jamie

Post by deer jamie »

Straightshooter wrote:Here's mine Side mounted
:D Yup that will work thansk a bunch i really appreicatte the time in taking the pic for me to see it properly :) :) now i gota go back to the bow shop to get the mount :? 45 min drive :( all will be good in the end :D thanks again
exomax
verizone
sts string
groundpounder
firebolts
bolt cutter
frisky

Post by frisky »

Straightshooter
I realy like those arrows! :D :D
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
lscha

Post by lscha »

Side mounted!! Why didn't I think of that? I always just take my quiver off anyway. Great idea. I won't give up my rangefinder mount.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381