bow silencers

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

old fart jim wrote:
VixChix wrote:
cabinfever wrote:At 20-30 yards with out any silencers the arrow will hit the deer before it can react. All they are good for is looks and they make your wallet fit in your pockets better.
I have to say I've come to think that way too. This summer I started shooting my bow naked and noisy. At first it bothered me a bit, but it didn't take long before it didn't even register with me anymore. No big deal!
Oh My God, Vix Chic running thru the woods naked and noisy shooting her bow. did I read that right :twisted:
You sure did read it right, I just seen a picture of her bow, it has whiskers, so we know it isn't naked. :wink:
Good thing mosquito season is over here!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Now trust me, you REALLY don't want to see me naked and noisy in the woods! :shock: :oops:

Pyd, this summer I've started shooting a naked Boo string on my Vixen - just a bit faster than one with the whiskers. No STS/NGSS. Just naked and noisy. And I've come to like it that way.

Gives me a few extra FPS. And if that makes the difference between 10 pts or 12 pts (or lungs or heart) then I'll take it naked. :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
truckintravis

Post by truckintravis »

I have been looking at the limb saver silencers that stick to the limbs of your x-bow.
09' Equinox
varizone
Gold Tip Laser II
Slick Trick 100's
TYE

Post by TYE »

All you need is a boo string!