My buddy is stoked about Excalibur..

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoss

My buddy is stoked about Excalibur..

Post by Hoss »

I finally talked him into a excalibur. i saw Richs exocet for sell in the trading post and after talking to my bro and Rich its on the way..I took my bud out to the back yesterday and he shot my 200lb exomag which is pretty much the same animal. He is in aw of the accuracy and consistent placement of arrows that it gives. He so excited like a kid on Christmas.
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

You done Good Hoss :wink:
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Excaliburs are contagious! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Airwolf

Post by Airwolf »

VixChix wrote:Excaliburs are contagious! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that its truly a sickness: I haven't even hunted with mine yet & I'm trolling ads for another one! :D
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Black Vixen carved tip
wabi

Post by wabi »

Odd how our best friends (hunting buddies) seem to end up shooting Excaliburs, too. Could be it's that they are jealous of the accuracy, or the simplicity of keeping one working.
My two best buddies have both switched to Excalibur, and both ended up with a Phoenix like mine. :lol:
wabi
lscha

Post by lscha »

Great feeling isn't it? We recently wanted to get a friend an Ibex so we talked his family into going in on it with us for Christmas, birthday, etc so he could hunt with it this season. Needless to say, the friend was surprised and delighted.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Thanks for the good words Babes and bros. yes its kinda funny how now my 2 best friends both have excaliburs. Its very contagious. My buddy that is waiting on his said he loved the simplicity over the ten point he was looking to buy..I got mine years ago and they would hold it and look at it but make little comments that lead me to believe they were just jealous. WELL over the years my deer down count has increased by far over thiers. of course I go a lot more than they do but I hit what I aim at they have missed many..anyways its really cool for them to have one and now we can go to 3d shoots in the off season and just impress the hell out of people..I will say one of the deciding factors for my buddy Bo to decide to go with the exocet from Rich was excaliburs customer service. I told him it didnt matter who bought it or who owns it they stand behind the xbows 100%.

Thanks Bill and Kathy for the most impressive, full package, followed by great customer service I have ever seen in my life. You Kanucks are ok in my book..well all of you up there I should say.. :wink: I never met one I didnt like..
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
bluemoon

Post by bluemoon »

After owning one for awhile now, I see why Excalibur doesn't advertise heavily. No need to. The reputation is sterling & the crossbows sell themselves when a potential customer shoots one or sees one in action.
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

It's easy to get someone hooked on an Excalibur. Hard to pry it from their hands. :)
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
longwinters

Post by longwinters »

I bought my Exocet on the word of a friend. Had never seen one, in real life, but after studying up on em and pricing them it was an easy decision to make. I love it, and to me the recurve limbs make it even better. People who see it are impressed and want to shoot it.

Long
saxman

Post by saxman »

Good on ya Hoss for bringing new people into the sport.
We all need to follow your lead.
Excalibur kids can help :D
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

I'm forever spreading the word about Excalibur crossbows and this forum. The best xbows and the best forum.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"