Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:27 pm
- Location: Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Nice one Ken, congrats.
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
- Posts: 4578
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:50 pm
- Location: Cambridge, Ontario
Great buck Ken .. Congrats on a very good year indeed
Wildlife Management & Reduction Specialist
- Posts: 3090
- Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
- Location: Belleriver Ontario
Where have we seen this before??
WAY 2 GO!!!!!!!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Bolton, Ontario
I think you deserve to be called the "Buck Master"
Way to go.
Congrats on a successful season.
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:06 pm
- Location: CENTRAL U.P MICHIGAN
You certainly have had a great year. Congrats and I hope you have lots of potatoes to go with all that venison.
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:56 pm
- Location: Southern Ontario
Great year, congrats!!!
I come by my name honestly.
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:29 pm
- Location: Woodstock, Ont.
Congrats once again Ken
You best leave a few for next season.
A bad day hunting, is better then a good day of work
one shot scott
- Posts: 6774
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:20 pm
- Location: Wmu 87. Ontariooh ohh
Geez 'fester, what hormones are you feeding those deer??
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
- Posts: 5701
- Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:36 pm
- Location: Decatur County, Indiana
Way to go!
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm
- Location: SW Ontario
Gratz. .nice heavy looking rack
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:10 pm
- Location: Ozarks of Arkansas
Have you ever thought about teaming up with Crazy Farmer and the both of you having your own show? the two of you kill some GREAT bucks every year;
Congrats on a dream season and thanks so much for sharing;
One question; do you get your bucks mounted? do they have to be a certain size before you will mount them? just curious; thanks
Hunt hard, respect what you hunt and waste no meat;
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:57 am
- Location: McEwen Tennessee
Congratulations! Great looking Buck
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 am
- Location: Baden , Ontario
Way to go Ken on a very successful year
- Posts: 2136
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 am
- Location: Michigan's thumb
Congratulations Ken!! Another great one!
Boo strings, top mounts
- Posts: 2923
- Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:35 am
- Location: SW..Ontario
WOW another beast ! Congratultions !