Must sell everything......

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

polar bear

Must sell everything......

Post by polar bear »

Just bought my first house, and have just realized that I wont have enough money for my downpayment due the first of December. I would like to sell everything as a package deal to a deserving person....
Everything is in Mint condition, 1 year old or newer.

- Excalibur Vortex; real tree print, comes with lumizone scope, the right stuff complete scope kit, arrow puller, broadheads, etc..etc.. 1 year old

- 6 shooter practice block, takes broadheads and target points, 1 year old

- Remington 2 person tree stand,14', 1 year old.

- complete sent-lok long sleeve t-shirt, socks, longjohns, mits, balaclava, 1 year old

- red head real tree 4 in 1 coat, with matching pants, very warm, 1 year old.

- sent-lok knee high boots, 1 year old

- all misc items, such as Scent killer liquids, soaps, washing machine soaps, Hunting calls, bags of deer feed etc...

- Bushnell Chuck Adams edition range finder, real tree AP, with "angle range compensation" STILL IN BOX, NEVER USED" 2 months old.

Would like to sell everything as a complete turn key hunting kit.... everything is mint, you will not be dissapointed !!!! Asking $1600 cnd for everything, gear is located in central ontario...can deliver for asking price.
please pm me with offers.. Thank You in advance for helping me out....
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

I wish I could help, but I have more equipment already than I need. It's a real shame you have such short time to work this out.

I can see why you would want to do this as a package. However, you are more likely to succeed, I suspect, if you break your package into componets. Your price may be reasonable, but finding some one person who wants exactly everything you are selling and ALSO has the money is going to make it much harder.

Best of luck.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
LondonDave

Post by LondonDave »

I agree. You'll be better off splitting it up and will likely make more money. Not too many people can fork out all the money required to get started in hunting all at once.

We started with one bow and some hand-me-down camo 3 years ago and now we have we have 1000s of dollars worth of equipment but it took 3 years to get it.

Definitely consider splitting it up. You'll do much better. Then again you might get lucky and someone with the cash will buy it and then resell it for a profit. If I had and extra $1600 I'd consider it.

Good luck,

Dave
2007 Exomax
String by "Boo"
Bolts by "GREYWOLF" and "John"
Dan Miller quiver mount
Varizone Scope
Butler Creek and Excalibur scope caps
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

i agree try sell in peices
Undertaker

Post by Undertaker »

Congratulations on the house. I remember buying and being slightly short myself. I hope it works out without too much anxiety.
Just an over informed newbie with a misinformation spreading disorder- and a Vortex
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

What are the sizes of the clothing and Boots?
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
bowaholic

Post by bowaholic »

Where are you located? I am interested in some items if sold separately.
polar bear

sorry all gone.....

Post by polar bear »

Sorry Guys, all is SOLD !!!! Thank you for all that inquired, I'm almost there with the downpayment. Have a great remaining season...
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Glad you were able to sell everything and really sorry to hear you had to do it. I was found in that type of situation about 8 years ago when myself and my wife got sick. Had to make a decision to sell my house or my hunting land. Not really a hard decision but a huge lost of part of me. Sometimes in life there comes a time to part with toys to survive. Again I'm sorry to hear of your problem and if there is anything I can help out with let me know. I have a ten point phantom you could use for the rest of the season if that would help. Just ask bud, and I'd be glad to help. Been there, NOT FUN. :(
polar bear

Post by polar bear »

thanks for the positive words..... i'll be going at it strong next year... just a little bump in the road to drive over. Good luck to all this season....
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

You have a great positive attitude there polar bear.... Good luck in your new home :D
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife