Technology... And Late Deer Season.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bow Life

Technology... And Late Deer Season.

Post by Bow Life »

Technology has come so far these days and it's taken me this long to realize it. I came to this realization as I sit in class having just finished a test and having the ability to post on the forum from my iPod mp3 player. A gadget smaller than my wallet can quickly connect to the Internet wirelessly , hold thousands of songs and many different games and applications. This blows me away.

Now on to deer hunting. I plan on hunting this weekend, has anyone been out lately in southern ontario? What have you seen moving? Any recomendations on calling? It's hard to understand what's going on in the deer world when living in the city all week.

As I get ready to leave and finish this post my iPod tells me I only have 20% of my battery left. I guess nothing is perfect!

Best of luck to all still out trying to fill tags.
Mike

Excalibur Exocet
Drop Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser 2 Graphite Bolts
100 Wasp BroadHeads

Greatness is not in where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.
huntman

Re: Technology... And Late Deer Season.

Post by huntman »

Bow Life wrote:
It's hard to understand what's going on in the deer world when living in the city all week.

welcome to my life!!! :wink:
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

You need to ask Santa for a trail cam :D
longwinters

Post by longwinters »

Technology does not rattle my chain. But for everyone else in my family it sure does. If its there, and you have the brains and memory to use it, then have at it. But hunting deer really hasn't changed in many a year and I sure do like it that way :) .

Long