Pics from down under??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I am willing to bet you can shoot a few camels around Docker River!
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Mike P wrote:I am willing to bet you can shoot a few camels around Docker River!
I wonder what you could do with a bell pepper, a sweet onion, a bottle of soy sauce, some red pepper and a camel? :?: :P :lol: :wink:
Grizz
dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

I am waiting Patiently for the Pictures!!!
Exomax, Lumizone, Boo String, NRA, ACf, Member, [Proud Grandpa!!!]
spaerorob

Post by spaerorob »

Dont forget those nasty drop bears, rip your throat out if you dont shoot them.
blackjack

Re: Pics from down under??

Post by blackjack »

g'day planter in western australia down under our 2 pointer is a buggs bunny... :lol: p.s we'll get some photo's together soon ok & soon could be a month or so the places l shoot at are 600 klm's away normally twice a year with work & all it makes it abit hard mate...regards frank
Last edited by blackjack on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
gruntahunta

Post by gruntahunta »

hay guys! i will try and get some photoes up soon, but have to say we cant shoot our grass hopers (roos) with out a special permit and then they are only to be shot with rifles of a certin caliber, minimum and up, so there not crossbow foder (although it does happen I am sure) and i think its a shame really as i think they are good eating and they do need to be managed.

cheers
responsible hunters are true conservationists and game managers.
gruntahunta

Post by gruntahunta »

i think it is posable in some parts to hunt water buffs but then in other parts you would need a permit to enter mision land that is owned by the tradional owners.

we do have a few ferel animals over here but the eastern states have the lions shair, most hunting in the west is on private property so it can be hard to get permision and we dont have a hunting culture in the west but in the east they have for example the 'deer hunters association' and they are allowed to hunt publik land over there that the game council publish the areas in bow hunting magazines
responsible hunters are true conservationists and game managers.