Hunting wish list

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Warm boots! Groung blind,luminoks,trail cam the list goes on, but the boots are real important right now.
maple

Post by maple »

I wish for a wife who will let me go hunting and fishing whenever I want.

Therefore, I'll be buying HER the gifts.

Day at the spa, clothes, espresso maker, dark chocolate, weekend away, etc.

Hope it works.

Maple
bucont

Post by bucont »

Health for all my friends and family.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
Kelley

Post by Kelley »

smokepole hall wrote:I just wish to be able to hunt fer another 41 yrs & be sane & not senile or oldtimers get to me. Don't matter if i hurt some cause that's how it is now, lets me knowed i be kicking ! :lol:
I wish that for you too Smoke.

I will settle for 34 years. That will just make me 100. I will then finish my life chasing pretty women for the next 20. I also hope I know what to do if I catch any.:D :D
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire
Arkbow

Christmas list

Post by Arkbow »

To attend a class that will teach me to be able to read and understand topo maps; really want to become a better woodsman;

A army ghillie suit is high on the list as well
Hunt hard, respect what you hunt and waste no meat;
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Hunting items i typically buy as needed thru the season. Our season ends on dec 31 so there is not much time to enjoy them, It ends up being a bit of a tease till your able to use it in the next season. mmm........ However I recently passed the turkey course :D

Seriously though, The best gifts I have ever recieved have been gifts for others. It tears me up to imagine a less fortunate kid waking up to next to nothing under the tree. This happens way too often, and I think it may be worse this year. A donated toy goes along way in the eyes of a kid.
Ive heard of people donating a Christmas dinner to a needy family. Food is more often needed more than gifts.
Last year My in-laws bought my wife and I a goat in our name through CRWRC and sent it(with others) to a poor country. Goats provide alot of milk/cheese for such a small package. Please dont think im pushing anyone this direction, but this means the most to me.
Last edited by one shot scott on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Normous

Post by Normous »

Warmer boots and gloves to assist filling those leftover late season tags.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
AHBH

wish list

Post by AHBH »

:lol: where shall I begin :?: equinox and everything to go with it like hawke scope/ sts/ quiver mount, etc., broadhead butt, camo, rangefinder.
Father Christmas will have to make a special trip just for me :D :wink:
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

maple wrote:I wish for a wife who will let me go hunting and fishing whenever I want.

Therefore, I'll be buying HER the gifts.

Day at the spa, clothes, espresso maker, dark chocolate, weekend away, etc.

Hope it works.

Maple
I got everything I need and alot more for hunting, I would be plenty happy if no one bought for me and I could do the same. OH HUMBUG!!!!
With 3 grandkids it is impossable for me to be Scrooge.
They will have to do with less cause I just got my new Viper MicroTune sight yesterday for my compound. LOL
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) What I wish for is many more hunting seasons with the persons I enjoy sharing the outdoors with . :)
For you see I`m really bad for buying things when I want them rather than waiting till Christmas . :lol:
Lady Di

Post by Lady Di »

What I need most is a bigger house !!! Then I would be able to walk through without having to navigate around,over and under all the popups,tree stands,bows cloths and other hunting equipment that seems to be parked everywhere.( there is two culprits) But there will likely be more under the tree again as there never seems to be an end to the lists.For me now the peace and quiet is perfect since I am grounded. :lol: :lol:
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

Oh, I don't know.

More ammo is always nice.

I like to hunt lite. :D
Grizz
wabi

Post by wabi »

I MUST be getting old. :roll:
I keep thinking of ways to scale down and cut back on the gear I carry hunting. :lol:
I suppose the next thing might be a cell phone/digital cam combo. (yep, still use an old cell phone that is just made to call people on)
wabi
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

wabi wrote: I keep thinking of ways to scale down and cut back on the gear I carry hunting.
Like both wabi and grizz, I also go lighter and lighter every year.

However, I would like my stocking stuffed with a Leica ER 3,5-14x42 scope to top off my Sako. It is the Forester .243 Varminter with the heavy barrel on the L-579 action. I use it on coyotes every year after deer season. I think the Leica is terribly overpriced but once you look through one you say "man, this is just not fair."
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I would wish for someone who never got a chance to experience the thrill of up close bowhunting deer to get that rush and feel the peace it can give you. And one's HEALTH. I'd wish that no one would have to loose their health. Amen.