Excalibur day tomorrow...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LeGrand

Re: Excalibur day tomorrow...

Post by LeGrand »

Yeah, saw it this morning.

Good show.
Old Indian saying, if a leaf falls from a tree in the woods the turkey will see it, the deer will hear it, the bear will smell it, the moose will not eat it, but be on the look-out for LeGrand.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Very cool show! I did not realize That Bill and Cathy played such an active role in the beginning of bill C-68, that is simply awesome.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
xbhntr

Post by xbhntr »

I saw the show also; met Bill and Kathy years ago. They 're great people and Bill convinced me to change from from a Browning crossbow to an Excalibur !Best hunting decision I ever made. Where would the " Hunting with a Crossbow World " be without these innovators !!! Thanks Bill and Kathy ; Ray.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Pydpiper wrote:Very cool show! I did not realize That Bill and Cathy played such an active role in the beginning of bill C-68, that is simply awesome.
Yes many years ago it was stated on this forum (or maybe the one before this) They even had a link to (I believe) the actual minutes of the meetings. It was a very long read, but well worth the time just to see how much of a role they did play in educating a ........... well someone from the government.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Tom wrote:
Pydpiper wrote:Very cool show! I did not realize That Bill and Cathy played such an active role in the beginning of bill C-68, that is simply awesome.
Yes many years ago it was stated on this forum (or maybe the one before this) They even had a link to (I believe) the actual minutes of the meetings. It was a very long read, but well worth the time just to see how much of a role they did play in educating a ........... well someone from the government.
I tried a search,,, but it does not work for me :roll: I still cannot find anything through the search feature.... that really sucks!

Good show though
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife