Guests??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Should anonymous guests be allowed to post??

Yes
23%
No
77%

Total votes: 61

Dave Snobelen

Post by Dave Snobelen »

I believe in freedom which means they can post. Yeah garbage happens and I do appreciate Barbara's intervention when required. Just because we don't agree with a guest he or she should be allowed to voice their opinion. My mentor didn't sail the North Atlantic dodging U Boats for me to impose my will on others.
Dave :D
canadiangunner

Post by canadiangunner »

Does it really matter??????????? if someone writes nonsense... dont read it
OK. DEER HUNTER

Re: Guests??

Post by OK. DEER HUNTER »

Don wrote:With all the hubaloo that has been happening lately, I was just wondering what you opinions were on this subject.

Don :lol:

I am not sure of the reference of hubaloo that you are refering to exactly but I do love a good debate as well as the next guy, and there have been some good replies to this post. I do belive in freedom of speech, but I do also follow rules of others domain. If a collective of thinking individuals whom have the decision making right to do so, and make a domain law/rule with evidence of its necesity then I will follow it. That democratic approach always leaves the option for changes and ammendments as the authority over this site sees fit. If someone cant identify themselves as a speaking member of the community, then all that says is, I am sheepish and cowardly and I should be denied the right to free speech until I have the courage to identify myself and defend my opionions as a member!

Thats my story and Im stickin to it!!!!!

At the very least a warning to visitors who do not sign up, that their posts will be reviewed before being applied to the site due to abuse of posts by thoughtless boring idiots with too much time on there hands. This will cause more work for people that do too much allready but the reputation of this site and those who use it regularly can have a price.

I became a member months before I owned a x-bow because I KNEW I would need to come back later. Anyone who drops in for a quick question who is truely interested I belive would not mind at all the few seconds it takes to sing up and will find themselves back over and over again simply do to the vast wealth of general and highly detailed, not to mention experianced knowledge that can be gained here!
Last edited by OK. DEER HUNTER on Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For God so loved archers that he gave his only son in sacrifice for our sins. God will bless you with the flesh of the earth and is willing to help them who are willing to help themselves to mega bucks if you ask and he will!!
10Ring

Post by 10Ring »

The firearms forums that I regularily participate in require posters to be signed up and do not allow guests to post.
10Ring
cdngunner

Post by cdngunner »

Look at the numbers this poll only attracted about 50 people and the majority are the nay-sayers. How many members are there?
Digger

Post by Digger »

We have 451 members as of today-but over 150 have never posted on this forum. But at least they've registered.

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity

Post by guest »

Ayep they should, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
(THE BLUE STAR)

Post by (THE BLUE STAR) »

I also agree , Read only, or register to post.

The Blue Star, Frederick