Thanks for the hassle free service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fratri

Thanks for the hassle free service

Post by fratri »

I had a problem with my lumi scope, it was all fogging up on me. I had it for about 1.5 yrs, no receipt or anything, went up to Excal this morning hoping for a fix and just like everyone has said in the past....No problems at all, they did not make me feel intimated or awkward for being there.....I walked in and was greeted by a women at the front counter, asked how she can help...I told her I think I got a problem with my bow/scope, its not shooting right...She asked if I called ahead, I said no, she said not a problem and let me into some room (looks like a conference room) asked me to wait a minute someone will be out to look at my bow...One minute later, Peter from excel comes out, has a look and says, yup, she is no good, give me a few minutes and I will replace the scope, he came back a few minutes later and with a brand new scope on it....No problems, no hassle...no questions....

As I was waiting for Peter to replace my scope, Bill (excal owner) walked in, I could not help myself and felt the urge to go over and say. So I stepped out of the conference room I was in, called out his name and went over and shook his hand. We talked for a few minutes, great guy...I tell you something, there are not to many people out there that I want to go out of my way and introduce myself to them, but for some reason, Excal Bill is definitely one of them...The fact that he was a machinist forced to over come bad times, his friendly demeanour and his companies reputation must all have something to do with that....

Keep at it and once again thank you for the hospitality and making it feel painless...
"Everthing is easy when you know how"
"Food is not grown in stores"
Fratri
bkisel

Re: Thanks for the hassle free service

Post by bkisel »

Wow, what a positive post! Thanks for taking the time to relate the story to us folks here on the forum.

Take care...
Airwolf

Post by Airwolf »

That's exactly the sort of treatment I got when I went to Excal with my bow (I had a few questions) & Peter was a HUGE help.

That's when I realized I bought the right bow.
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Black Vixen carved tip
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Hmmm.. When ever I get there the door is locked and everyone is hiding behind their desks saying "Don't answer it, maybe he'll leave!"
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:) That is only for you Dave :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Doe Master wrote::) That is only for you Dave :)
I figured that out when I got back to my car and the tires were flat, I did get 4 arrows out of the deal, I just had to pull them out first. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string