Jaguar Crossbows...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

pikemaster

Re: Jaguar Crossbows...

Post by pikemaster »

Nice bow Boo Boo ,I too like Excalibur as my CB of choice. Just between you and me ,I'd pass on tasting Sh-t too . LOL you have a good one too .
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Never seen the product . . .never heard of it until this thread. Never heard of it again until this thread resurfaced. Never did a search about it . . .just doing a search helps promote the product. I really have no opinion on the product.

However, based on the way the product was defended . . .I don't like it.

Typically, people resort to name calling when they have no other basis for a solid argument. Name calling exposes a lack of communication skills too. However, bottom-line is, name calling is distasteful.

Name calling does promote activity on a internet forum and draws attention. Good attention or bad . . .people still look.

Stop looking. :shock:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Boo

Post by Boo »

sumner4991 wrote:Never seen the product . . .never heard of it until this thread. Never heard of it again until this thread resurfaced. Never did a search about it . . .just doing a search helps promote the product. I really have no opinion on the product.

However, based on the way the product was defended . . .I don't like it.

Typically, people resort to name calling when they have no other basis for a solid argument. Name calling exposes a lack of communication skills too. However, bottom-line is, name calling is distasteful.

Name calling does promote activity on a internet forum and draws attention. Good attention or bad . . .people still look.

Stop looking. :shock:
But it's a train wreck! :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
pikemaster

Post by pikemaster »

LOL your all too funny!
pikemaster

Post by pikemaster »

Now we have people that never heard of a product that doesn't like it ? Thats what I like, informative responce from someone that knows what they are talking about. Anybody out there that doesn't have something (many things)that aren't from this country,Please write back and let me know who you are so I can personally call you a lier. I have never seen so many people with NO experience of something that have so many opions. I love this site ! LOL good shooting to you all ,no matter what kind of CB you shoot.
Old Jim

Post by Old Jim »

Just a short note on China bashing. They own a good share of the good old USA. They started copying every thing we discovered and developed and tried but couldn't copy and turned out junk using their 25 cent an hour labor, But watch out. They now are in the space business which we just left. They have some of the best ( can't match ours) military, and if you can check out pictures of their modern cities, you will see what I mean. Don't sell them short, as they are rivals and a giant in the making. I don't believe they make Jagur crossbows. I forget the brand they do make. Will find out if anyone is interested.
pikemaster

Post by pikemaster »

Thanks Old Jim for setting people straight on the China debate.And the Jaguars were made in Australia as what info I found on them ,but assembled in Taiwan.Also heard rumors of them being made in Canada ? Not sure and won't report this as fact.I do agree with you on China trying to copy our inventions though ,and you are also right that they usually do a poor job of producing a product that can stand the test of time. Good Shoot'n to all of you!
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

pikemaster wrote:Thanks Old Jim for setting people straight on the China debate.And the Jaguars were made in Australia as what info I found on them ,but assembled in Taiwan.Also heard rumors of them being made in Canada ? Not sure and won't report this as fact.I do agree with you on China trying to copy our inventions though ,and you are also right that they usually do a poor job of producing a product that can stand the test of time. Good Shoot'n to all of you!

Why don't you post a link on you're made in Australia or Canada?

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

It seems this bow is made in every country but china!! :roll: I don't know what I would perfer, Chinese made or uk made :lol:

I do find it interesting that Canada crossbow, the peddlers of Chinese crap also sell the jaguar. For that reason alone I would never buy one. Especially with excalibur axioms being as low in price as they are. That said, for the guys who own these bows I hope they work flawlessly for them. I may not care for these off shore companies but I won't hold it against the owners for buying only what they could afford. I hope they do one day upgrade to a brand name.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
chaser

Post by chaser »

Like pikemaster said we have alot of OPIONS whatever they are, but it is kind of interesting that the argument switched to china stealing our inventions when in fact the crossbow was INVENTED IN CHINA about or before 500 BCE. :D Excalibur just perfected it.

Chaser
strum

Post by strum »

chaser wrote:Like pikemaster said we have alot of OPIONS whatever they are, but it is kind of interesting that the argument switched to china stealing our inventions when in fact the crossbow was INVENTED IN CHINA about or before 500 BCE. :D Excalibur just perfected it.

Chaser
I bet the china man who invented it was from canada :lol: :lol:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

WHAT !

There was a time when china actually invented a few things rather than copying someone else design, and building it out of inferior materials and slapping lead paint on it??? Get out of here! :mrgreen:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
chaser

Post by chaser »

oops
Last edited by chaser on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaser

Post by chaser »

"one shot scott"]WHAT !

There was a time when china actually invented a few things rather than copying someone else design, and building it out of inferior materials and slapping lead paint on it??? Get out of here! :mrgreen:[/quote]

I think they invented lead too, not to mention gun powder and expensive take-out food . :D :lol:

Chaser