Jaguar Crossbows...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

chaser

Re: Jaguar Crossbows...

Post by chaser »

oops
Last edited by chaser on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaser

Post by chaser »

"one shot scott"]WHAT !

There was a time when china actually invented a few things rather than copying someone else design, and building it out of inferior materials and slapping lead paint on it??? Get out of here! :mrgreen:[/quote]

I think they invented lead too, not to mention gun powder and expensive take-out food . :D :lol:

Chaser
pikemaster

Post by pikemaster »

LOL I can't believe how far this debate has gone. Started with a comparison of 2 crossbows and has come to this. It really was funny how the comparison of a V.W. vs a Corvette to compare was even thought of in the first place ? Just give credit where credit is due. (next time compare something a little more even to start with ).Good Shoot'n to All ! :lol:
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

pikemaster wrote:LOL I can't believe how far this debate has gone. Started with a comparison of 2 crossbows and has come to this. It really was funny how the comparison of a V.W. vs a Corvette to compare was even thought of in the first place ? Just give credit where credit is due. (next time compare something a little more even to start with ).Good Shoot'n to All ! :lol:
I can't believe people have not figured you out. 16 post all in this thread.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

ahahaha good point wheelie...its been some wonderful advertisment for the jaguar piece of taste it its good....ahahaha...
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

It was evident what pikeman was upto already on page two. Likely cruising every forum he can with the search words "jaguar". Looking to pick fights :roll:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
strum

Post by strum »

ok im sold im selling my excal and getting me a Jager as soon as i can. :shock:
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Boo

Post by Boo »

strum wrote:ok im sold im selling my excal and getting me a Jager as soon as i can. :shock:
I'll give you mine! Can't stand the smell anyways. :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
pikemaster

Post by pikemaster »

Hey one shot ,Is that what your wife calls you ? Probably more like one min. scotty ? LOL I don't take much note in what your dumb Canuck a-- has to say anyways .I just consider the sorce ! Probably don't know which end of the bolt goes on the string anyways LOL!! And by the way if I wanted to pick a fight .I'd pick one with a Man and not some little scotty boy like you !
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Looks like a spammer to me. I say we drop him.
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

sumner4991 wrote:Looks like a spammer to me. I say we drop him.
Already talked to the big man a while ago about him and his two other personalities. Must feel all is ok. So pikemaster can feel free to spam away.

To each there own, some thought I should be kicked out as well.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Naw, dont drop him yet, its just getting fun! Cant you just picture him jumping up and down, stomping his feet in a two year old like temper tantrum! :lol: :lol:

Dont splinter yourself with the jaguar Pikeman, I hear the chinese like to lace the products they ship to america. :mrgreen:

And i must apologize.Im not as smart as you. Whats a bolt pikeman? chinese word for superlucky arrow? :lol:
Last edited by one shot scott on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Don't know whether he's a spammer, but do know one thing for sure, his spelling, or should I say lack thereof, speak volumes. As such, how can he expect to be taken seriously.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
strum

Post by strum »

i was gonna step out of this because i felt we were (like boo said) Feeding the animals.but i just cant do it..
Pikemaster ..you seem like the kind of guy who cant decided if he wants friends or enemys..so let me help you..YOU WANT FRIENDS..
theres nothing wrong with a good debate or a little kidding here and there but your making enemys out of guys who you may find can greatly enhance your crossbow experiance..They all have a great wealth of knowlage and most are eager to help out when there is a need..
Im just saying that your missing out.remember Rodny King?.."Cant we just all get along?"
Ok I said my peace.. :D
Last edited by strum on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
eyesofthewolf

Post by eyesofthewolf »

This is just one of the "fine" product reviews that I found on the Jaguar crossbow on the net. I have owned just about all the models of the excalibur line and I have never had this happen with them yet.

"I purchesed a crossbow from fingerhut in 2010 i recently put it to gether this Feburary and i was shooting in an indoor range, when on my fifth shot as i was setting the string the crossbow broke right at the rifle grip above the trigger. Not only was i embarresed,but to my supprise that would happen, i have used other crossbows and never had this happen, the archery store said its was a defect in the bow. please help i only used five arrows out of it.my e-mail _____ i await any help you can give."

There are several more complaints that the plastic tips on the bow continue to break and have to be replaced. Sounds like an accident waiting to happen to me. Made in Taiwan by Poe Lang.