Excalibur shipping time

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lvt01

Excalibur shipping time

Post by lvt01 »

I made a deal with my local dealer on a trade for a new Vortex CB after Christmas. He said he was going to order it when he was at the trade show. I talked to him yesterday. He said he ordered it when he was at the show but, hasn't seen it yet. OK...I know I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas here....so...how long does it usually take to get one in after its been ordered from Excal?
munch

Re: Excalibur shipping time

Post by munch »

will they ship single bows or does the dealer need to have a few ordered before they will ship or a dollar amount to make the shipment worth sending i'm sure shipping cost is affected by the size of the order.i bet you can't wait .good luck
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

I have no idea. When I made the trade with him it sounded like they would ship it in a short time after he ordered it. I'm hoping it comes soon. I have so wanted a CB that has the consistant accuracy of the Excaliburs. I haven't had that with the other lesser quality CB's that I've owned. My wife always says I'm like a big kid!!!
spanky

Post by spanky »

The Vortex will be worth the wait my wife bought me one for Christmas this year it amazes me each time I shoot it been shooting vertical bows for 32 years this is my first crossbow it is very accurate and very fast having fun shooting it every evening, Dont shoot at the same spot unless you like buying bolts.
Stash

Post by Stash »

The order time will vary depending on the situation. I don't speak for Excalibur so I can't say what your dealer's situation is.

If he's a regular stocking dealer in Canada with an established account, the bow should not take more than a couple of days. On the other end of the extreme, if he's a US or overseas dealer and doesn't yet have an open account, it could take weeks, with delays establishing a credit line, and customs/border issues out of Excalibur's hands.

For a single bow, the dealer might even be ordering through a distributor, in which case it's got nothing to do with Excalibur at all.
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

He's a local archery dealer that is listed as an Excalibur dealer from Minnesota on Excal's dealer list. He took one of my CB's in on trade. The one I traded him was a CB that I purchased late last summer. It was by another manufacturer that I won't say negative things about. Lets just say that CB and I weren't seeing eye to eye and customer service was doing anything to help me. So...instead of frustrating myself anymore with it I decided to see if I could trade it to my local dealer on an Excalibur CB. I figured it was time to step up to the best!! After he agreed to take my CB on trade...he talked to Excalibur directly. They said to wait until the trade show in Ohio to order. He told me that he ordered it from the Excal rep at the trade show, but haven't heard anything more about it. I'm getting kind of antsy and hate to keep bugging him about it. Just thought I'd ask you folks about it.
hawg hunter

Post by hawg hunter »

sounds like some one is getting the go around. Excal rep in ohio is Danny Miller and he doesn't play games. I've called him and what I ordered was on my doorstep in two days. The dealer is jacking you around go direct Horizontal Archery , Sardis Ohio