Benefit fundraiser

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

yakman$

Benefit fundraiser

Post by yakman$ »

Am i aloud to post some information on a fundraiser dinner benefit for my friends family????

You may even know them.... They have a business in the hunting and fishing industry here in ontario...... They could really use all our support.

Yakman$
Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

BEST Crossbow I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brampton Mike

Re: Benefit fundraiser

Post by Brampton Mike »

Personally i don't see why not! 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

Can some one from Excalibur give me the OK???..... I don't want to break any of the rules here.....
Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

So who is it for and where and when if it has to do with hunting and helping hunters it belongs here or if you are worried about it not directly relating to crossbows you can go to OT :D
The best things in life are not things!!
raydaughety

Post by raydaughety »

Let's hear it :D .
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

Hello to all
Please have a look below at the following information regarding a dinner benefit for my friends family. Shawn Galea is the owner of Advanced Taxidermy
and wild life designs here in Caledon Ontario, most people know Shawn for his state of the art fish replications. Shaw has been part of the hunting and fishing industry for over 25 years and has pioneered and perfected the art of taxidermy throughout North America.
We are planning on having a star studded event with over 300 people attending this benefit Please feel free to invite all your friends a good time will be had by all.

Potential celebrities attendees:
Bob Izumi (Real Fishing Television Show)
Wayne Izumi (Real Fishing Television Show)
Leo Stakos (Fish TV)
Ron James (Fish TV)
Darryl Cronzy (Going Fishing)
Felx Potvin (Former Leaf)
Thomas Pigeon (Canada In the Rough)
Charlie Wray (Fishful Thinking)
Mike Palmateer (Former Leaf)
Mike Holmes (Holmes on Homes)
Alen Yekmalian (HUNT TV)

Please contact me or go direct to my friend Shawn family for tickets and or personal/company donations. Just tell you a friend of mine....

Thanks for your time and help
Yakman$ (Alen)
(416) 677-0427
[email protected]

Dear friends;

Shawn and I are delighted to invite you to a special fundraising event we are hosting for our son Chase. Our main objective is to raise funds to offer Chase a better quality of life, due to his disability with Cerebral Palsy and hearing loss.

Since Chase was born in 2007, three months prematurely, it’s been a difficult journey both emotionally and financially for our family. The financial strain is largely due to the lack of support services provided by the Government. This would include such things as: equipment needed for his physical progression, private therapy required to prevent him from having future surgery and support for his cognitive development and his hearing loss disability.

Many of you have asked us if there is anything you can do to help? In lieu of so many people reaching out to us, we have decided to bring our friends, family and associates together for an enjoyable evening of fun, inspiration and hope for Chase's future. We are graciously asking for your support and would be honoured if you would join us at our "Chase" The Dream gala on Saturday, March 27th.

Please review the invitation below for additional details. Please feel free to forward it along to any friends, business associates or family who may want to attend. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact Shawn or myself.

We sincerely appreciate everyone who has extended their heart and their hand, providing us with unconditional support since Chase was born. We would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to consider this opportunity for Chase. Every effort is greatly appreciated as we "Chase" The Dream" for Chase's future.

For ticket information, please call the number on the invitation (905 873-0006) or visit Chase's website (http://www.thechasegaleafund.com). We so look forward to seeing you on March, 27th.

Thank you for caring;
Sincerely,

Rachel and Shawn Galea (and of course, Chase :-))

Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

BUMP
Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

Just a reminder..... Book your tickets NOW ... :D
Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

Potential celebrities attendees: UPDATE

Mike Harris (Former Primer) Confirmed
Bob Izumi (Real Fishing Television Show) Confirmed
Wayne Izumi (Real Fishing Television Show) Confirmed
Leo Stakos (Fish TV) Confirmed
Ron James (Fish TV) Confirmed
Darryl Cronzy (Going Fishing) Confirmed
Felx Potvin (Former Leaf) Confirmed
Thomas Pigeon (Canada In the Rough) Confirmed
Charlie Wray (Fishful Thinking) Confirmed
Mike Palmateer (Former Leaf) Confirmed
Mike Holmes (Holmes on Homes) Confirmed
Alen Yekmalian (HUNT TV) Confirmed
Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Well it looks like I will attend. The crossbow rack will come off the trading post and be part of the silent auction. I may also make another small piece to be auctioned off. Perhaps it's time to make another iron antler.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

chris4570 wrote:Well it looks like I will attend. The crossbow rack will come off the trading post and be part of the silent auction. I may also make another small piece to be auctioned off. Perhaps it's time to make another iron antler.

Thats great thanks a lot see you there..... Make sure you say Hi i'll be at the Hunt TV table .....
Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

yakman$

Post by yakman$ »

chris4570 wrote:Well it looks like I will attend. The crossbow rack will come off the trading post and be part of the silent auction. I may also make another small piece to be auctioned off. Perhaps it's time to make another iron antler.

Hi Chris
I was at advanced today talking to Shawn and he showed me your crossbow rack. and all i can say is WOW i love it. Than is one nice crossbow rack. if you can even call it that... I am thinking more Crossbow Art. Great pice and hopefully a new edition in my office. If i don't buy it at the Chase the dream Gala lets talk about you making me one.

Absolutely the nicest art crossbow rack i have seen..

Thanks so much for the donation

See you there
Excalibur Exomax
Lumen-Arrow
Bolt Cutters 150gr
S5

chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Hi Chris
I was at advanced today talking to Shawn and he showed me your crossbow rack. and all i can say is WOW i love it. Than is one nice crossbow rack. if you can even call it that... I am thinking more Crossbow Art. Great pice and hopefully a new edition in my office. If i don't buy it at the Chase the dream Gala lets talk about you making me one.

Absolutely the nicest art crossbow rack i have seen..

Thanks so much for the donation

See you there[/quote]

Thank you!!

Well with any luck there will be enough people interested in the rack to get the donations up there. The more we can help Chase, the better.

I'm hoping for one of those limited edition lures James is making. I've got a ticket for the raffle. I say WOW to those lures. It would never see the water!! I might have to get another ticket...if they'll still be available. :wink:

Hopefully we get a chance to chat.

Chris
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"